Inconsistencies- Please Stop Insulting Our Intelligence

[Post New]by lubisonbabe on Jul 10, 10 5:49 PM
As if this game wasn't already tedious enough, "the challenges" are just plain ridiculous. Filling coffee cups for customers on the floor and atop a cabinet? Right... The Morse Code puzzle takes the cake though. Do you really expect me to believe that a cadet knows the Morse Code alphabet well enough to have a conversation and his superiors with years worth of experience in the military don't? Give me a break.

One last inconsistency that doesn't jive, why is an SFPD officer investigating a homicide at a military academy in SC? Despite the location of the initial homicide, the military would have taken over jurisdiction in this case. There's no way Lindsay would've been allowed to investigate the murder that took place on campus.

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 5:50:47 PM PST

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Inconsistencies- Please Stop Insulting Our Intelligence

[Post New]by Deeisme on Jul 15, 10 2:23 PM
Lubisonbabe....This game is a great game, if I can get it to work. The story, afterall, is FICTION, which is not suppose to be real-life or true, as I am sure, all the games are. I would either deal with the game, or delete it, if I was you.

Christina892
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Inconsistencies- Please Stop Insulting Our Intelligence

[Post New]by Christina892 on Oct 17, 10 8:18 PM
This post cracked me up. For one, it's a cartoon itself. The story isn't even real. So if you want to get all technical about it, let's go so far as to say that the detectives aren't real either. So let's not insult other people's intelligence with insults about a game that is FICTION.

*face palm*

Go to: