l_c_aversa
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

i just finished the game, very good except....

[Post New]by l_c_aversa on Jul 10, 10 6:53 PM
this was a very good game, well put together. not too hard, not too easy. i bought it as today's feature game on sale for 2.99. very worth the price. the only problem was the downloads. every time i went to a new section there was another download pause. i enjoyed this game so much it was irritating to wait for the next section to come up over and over. so, note to big fish, have more games like this one.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:i just finished the game, very good except....

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 10, 10 10:14 PM
l_c_aversa, rumor has it that they are making Drawn 2, but I don't know when it will be out. This is an actual BF game (meaning that the game actually comes from BF, like the Mystery Case Files series), and their games take a lot longer to come out. The quality is so worth it, though, as this game is a testament to that. Drawn has to be one of the most beautiful games I personally have ever seen, IMO.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jul 10, 10 10:18 PM
Yep, this game was good. I've only played it once and I'm thinking about playing it again. I can't wait for the next one. BFG makes great games.

BlueOctober
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by BlueOctober on Jul 12, 10 7:01 AM
I purchased this game last October and when I saw it on the Daily Deal, it reminded me how much I enjoyed it, so I played it again. Just as much fun the second time around. :o)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 12, 10 7:12 AM
hbgroadends wrote:l_c_aversa, rumor has it that they are making Drawn 2
Chapter 2 is definitely not just a rumour. We are expecting it in September.
MCF / Hidden Expeditions / Drawn are BFG series and seem to follow the same development / release pattern over a year.

Edited on 07/12/2010 at 7:13:26 AM PST

Go to: