Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Forgotten Fairly Tales: Canvases of Time here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 18, 18 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/18/2018 at 8:46:37 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Forgotten Fairly Tales: Canvases of Time here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 8:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Forgotten Fairly Tales: Canvases of Time here.

[Post New]by mrssoap on Mar 19, 18 2:51 PM
ya playing the game I" m in the middle and i cant go forward or back. cant the hint button doesn't work so what to do? Do you have to start game over? I think this sucks the guide doesn't help out either. I'm at the guide page 11 where the died witch is with the purple hat.

[Post New]by hyades on Mar 21, 18 11:39 AM
Got stuck in the screen where the Gargoyle with the medallion on its head is and the 2 plant things are on its side. Will not let me use the x to x out of the screen. It looks like I have to start the game all over again.
I rebooted the game and nope. Very sad.

[Post New]by forevagods99 on Mar 24, 18 12:50 AM
I am having the exact same issue as hyades.......

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Mar 24, 18 4:51 AM
Me too. same, stuck at gargoyle. Will try to re install to see if that works. reboot doesn't.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Mar 25, 18 12:20 AM
re installed but didn't work so started again with a different name. Got through the problem with the gargoyle only to be stuck in the game of deciphers. Cannot skip or do anything. Fed up playing this now so will ask for money back.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 25, 18 3:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear about the progression issues our players have run into. We can try to help prevent such issues by granting additional permission to the game and checking to see if there are updated resources available for the game. The following articles have some great steps to try for accomplishing this goal:

Video Driver Updates

If this doesn't fix things up, please let our Technical Support Team know so they can gather information helpful for passing along to the game teams. They're also able to provide replacement games for players who would prefer that. You can also reach out to one of our Moderators by PM whenever you'd like. We'll do everything we can to answer remaining questions.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by hyades on Mar 25, 18 9:01 PM
Sorry, didn't reply sooner. Yes, I started it all over with a different name and it worked. I really like this game, the puzzles are great! Will let you know if I get stuck in deciphers too.
Thanks for replying everyone.

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 9:05:02 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 3, 18 11:02 AM
Hello hyades,

I'm so glad to hear that restarting The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time fixed the issue and that the game is now playable. Thanks for your patience and hard work.

bfgBeruna

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Apr 18, 18 8:17 AM
hyades wrote:Got stuck in the screen where the Gargoyle with the medallion on its head is and the 2 plant things are on its side. Will not let me use the x to x out of the screen. It looks like I have to start the game all over again.

I am not starting over again. I PAID for this game and I should not have to fix the stuff ups that Big Fish can't be bothered to fix. Either give me a credit/money back or fix the problem so we can down load the fix. Not good enough. You ask people to test drive these programs and yet you still send them out with problems. I am so glad that I have cut back on my buying games, as I was getting tired of downloading and reloading and waiting for fixers. I am getting close to closing my account, after I download my many many games to a hard drive, as I have paid for hundreds of games it will take me a while. So to fill in time I just play the 60/90 mins free play on new games. Very sad when the maker is all about the money and not giving good service.

Edited on 04/18/2018 at 10:30:17 AM PST

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Apr 23, 18 3:12 AM
hyades wrote:Got stuck in the screen where the Gargoyle with the medallion on its head is and the 2 plant things are on its side. Will not let me use the x to x out of the screen. It looks like I have to start the game all over again.

And yet another game with problems. I am also stuck at the gargoyle. I am pulling my hair out. I am trying to keep my temper but it is hard when I go to play two game and both have glitches. I was ignored the 1st time I complained lets see what happens now.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 23, 18 12:42 PM
Hello annetterider,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as for your time in reporting the issue you are currently experiencing. Sometimes, a game may encounter an issue that only exists on certain hardware and software combinations, or can be quickly resolved with some quick adjustments to a computer's settings. It sounds like a specific portion of the game is getting stuck, and if you've already tried to close the game and reopen it, I recommend seeing if the following page of steps can help get the game to run more smoothly on PC:

The above can provide the game more permissions, which may help the game run more smoothly to allow progress past the specific point being discussed. Otherwise, if you've tried the above suggestion or would like further assistance with your purchase instead, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, the issue being experienced, and the steps taken already to try to resolve that issue. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Apr 27, 18 2:36 PM
annetterider wrote:

And yet another game with problems. I am also stuck at the gargoyle. I am pulling my hair out. I am trying to keep my temper but it is hard when I go to play two game and both have glitches. I was ignored the 1st time I complained lets see what happens now.

Dear Moderators, I owe you a very big apology, I was to quick to blame the game and it's makers for no reason. I got stuck at the gargoyle and was very quick to get angry and frustrated. All I did was reload the game and changed my name and started over. I avoided the gargoyle until I had to face where I got stuck, while now I can't remember what I did, I know it was something I hadn't done before going to the gargoyle. So my apologise I am very sorry. Have a nice day.
Annette

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 27, 18 5:56 PM
Hello Annette,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm so glad the game is now working! I can completely understand wanting to find a solution to a stuck game, so absolutely no worries about apologies at all. Please have a lovely evening.

bfgBeruna

Go to: