kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

This is a fun IHOG game

[Post New]by kkbodine on Jul 11, 10 4:09 AM
More IHOG than adventure, kinda an IHOG with a story. I ended up buying this game and it took me about 4 and a half hours to finish. I was pleasantly suprised and enjoyed it. Not my very favorite by all means but kept me happily entertained long enough to be worthy of my credit. More pros than cons for me. Happy Sunday fellow fishies...hope you all have a wonderful day.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

Re:This is a fun IHOG game

[Post New]by Janie42 on Jul 11, 10 6:35 AM
Thanks kkbodine!
Great to read comments from someone who's played the whole game--especially good to know @ length as many people (not me) care a lot about length.
(Alternate thread title: "Fun 4-5 hour IHOG game" would get a ton of action!)

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jul 11, 10 6:52 AM
I like it! I played expert level and the hidden objects were sometimes difficult to find. They are well hidden. It took me 50 mins. to play Chapter 1 (one) at this level for me. I'm no expert but I liked the challenge. It seems to be an interesting story line. I'm intrigued so I will buy it. I had no problems with it loading, the music, sound effects, or saving the game. The graphics were clear even for a fuzzy scene. As I said I like it!
Try it!
Nana

AZsam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AZsam on Jul 11, 10 10:38 AM
[i]Hi, I must be losing it as I cannot find this game. Have tried every place I can think of and am told "NO SUCH GAME FOUND". Would love to demo, please help.

AZsam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AZsam on Jul 11, 10 10:42 AM
Duh!! Yes, of course, I found it. Now will demo.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jul 15, 10 6:50 PM
Good game for me. I took my time and didn't look over my shoulder once! No one chasing me and no timer............life is good!

Very enjoyable

Go to: