Access to Game Denied/Internet Issue

[Post New]by magicunicorn on Mar 18, 18 4:05 PM
I have been unable to access this game for 2 days now. The message from the game is that there is no internet connection, but I have internet access on both of my computers, so it's definitely with the game.

Edited on 03/18/2018 at 4:05:50 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Access to Game Denied/Internet Issue

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 4:28 PM
Hello magicunicorn,

We're sorry that you've run into this issue. It's something our Moderator teams have also seen, and we're in the process of sending reports from both our players and our own research to the teams behind the game for further investigation. As soon as we have more details on the matter, we'll post here on the Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery Forum to let our players know. Thank you for your patience.

Since there are several threads on this subject, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one so the teams behind the game can easily check a single thread to gather the reports from our players. Please post any additional information in the following thread:

You are also welcome to contact one of our active Moderators with any questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: