cae1705
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

How and WHERE do I get a jar of clouds to put on the table?

[Post New]by cae1705 on Jul 11, 10 6:50 AM
I enjoy this game, but I think it is hard. Maybe I am out of my league on this game because I do not normally have this much trouble. Makes me wish I had not purchased this game. Please help me and I will have more question later, I know.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:How and WHERE do I get a jar of clouds to put on the table?

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 11, 10 7:25 AM
cae, hi. You need a jar (I suppose you have one) and go to the haunted house where you will find the clouds.

However, if you are having difficulty, go to All Games Forum and look for the game. I think BF has a walkthrough for it and you will get a guide to go from start to finish. Or go to Google and ask for the walkthrough. You will be directed to different sites where you can get one. Keep going, this is a very good game. Good luck!

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 11, 10 4:06 PM
If you go back to the download page for the game, there's a link there for the blog walkthrough. I also think one of the sticky/pinned topics is JUST for the walkthrough.

If you don't have a jar yet, there are two in the workshop, where you read the book. Collect them first, then go get your clouds and lightning bugs.

Edited on 07/11/2010 at 4:07:09 PM PST

cae1705
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by cae1705 on Jul 26, 10 5:54 AM
Thanks for you suggestion, but I still do not have any clouds. I have printed all 59 pages of "how to do this game" and can't say it is much help. I am about to give up. Remind me not to buy game 2 of this game.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 26, 10 8:40 AM
Take the jar to the haunted cottage (south of the dark forest, NOT the one to the right of the starting point!), enter it and use the jar with the window at the left of the scene, that's where the could is. You then have to find four smaller clouds around the room and that will be all. You've gotten yourself some clouds.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 27, 10 2:25 PM
tell us what your problem is. Can you not find the jars, can you not find the house the clouds are in, are you unable to drag the jar onto the clouds? If we have a little more info about why you still have no clouds, then our help can be a little more specific

[Post New]by BadMiles on Aug 4, 10 8:24 PM
I know where the clouds are, but I need the jar. where do I get the jar from

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Aug 6, 10 2:07 PM
There are two jars back in the forest cottage, where the recipe books are.

[Post New]by caseyfull on Aug 6, 10 2:19 PM
go to the cottage where the dead lady is if you have gotten that far, the princess thats dead appears and there r clouds all around her

[Post New]by sylviatg on Aug 8, 10 1:48 PM
I can see the jars in the forest cottage, but when I click on them nothing happens... Can't pick them up.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Aug 8, 10 5:36 PM
Have you checked the W/T for help?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/a-gypsys-tale-the-tower-of-secrets-walkthrough/

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Aug 9, 10 12:22 AM
Do you have tasks in your list to get the clouds and the lightning bugs? If you don't have a task to get them, then you have no need for the bottles.

If you need to make it rain (when you're told to find a rainbow for the pot of gold), first read the Rain Book, then click on the X on the book to close it. You should then be told to get the jars, and you should be able to pick them up.

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Mar 14, 11 12:45 PM
I've tried everything. recipe book and jars are not accessable to me. clicking book says i dont need to read it right now, and none of jars come to me. the only thing is the painting is "sparkling" and it needs another paint color added to it I think. But, I can't find any more paint. WT is not helping me cuz everything it says to do, the game will not do for me.

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Mar 14, 11 2:00 PM
i started a new game under a new name. this time, in the cottage, i clicked jar on shelf and it did not go into inventory. didnt notice this before.

Go to: