bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version for Hotel is here!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 11, 10 9:06 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Hotel is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotel players.

If you'd like more troubleshooting assistance, you can contact Customer Support. Just click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket. Or If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click theFAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Re:Mac version for Hotel is here!

[Post New]by kernriver on Sep 13, 11 10:05 AM
Hi. I'm getting an immediate crash with this message when I attempt to run it:

Hotel Error
An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script
9/13/11 10:04:14.448 AM [0x0-0x7a07a].com.bigfishgames.bfgclient.exe: ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/Games/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/ogremac_ppc/renderer/OGRE/_ogre_.so, 2): no suitable image found.

This is under OSX Lion on a new Intel Mac.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 13, 11 1:32 PM
Hey kernriver,

Please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link for more information) and our Mac reps will be happy to help you with this error message. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by katiafrye on Oct 23, 11 12:58 PM
I have the same error. Did you find a solution?

[Post New]by snowdaisy822 on Nov 6, 11 8:24 PM
I was told when I contacted Tech Support that the game doesn't support OS X Lion. Does anyone know when and if this will be fixed?

[Post New]by alittlepest on Jun 22, 12 8:46 PM
i was unaware of this long outstanding issue, I have the same problem. Could Tech support give us an update on when this is going to be fixed??

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 18, 12 1:55 AM
Welll....its been a few months (eek! several) since someone in this forum last asked it, but I got if not the same message, a similar one immediately upon trying to launch Hotel.
I dont know anything about the game, or whether its even worth it to try to see whats up.
I can never remember all the stats of my Mac - just the basics: MacBook Pro...running version 10.8.whatever....as for filling out a whole thing about this game, I really dont have the motivation.

[Post New]by mary_ann on May 25, 13 12:37 PM
I just bought this and get the same error. was there ever a resolution?

Go to: