stuck at clock makers

[Post New]by berrytia on Jul 11, 10 10:03 AM
I got frustrated after the trees and decided to take a break. 2 days later went back and found where i went wrong and moved on. without thinking after going to music level and completing that I jumped into airship and went to clockmaker. I used the two keys I had and now Im stuck at clockmakers without fuel and cant find any. Will I have to start over or what I need to go to the water chapter. Please help me.

Re:stuck at clock makers

[Post New]by waycoolOvermoon on Jul 11, 10 10:35 AM
I can help. Go to the door to the far right. Use the reveal and you will have to build a gear picture. Inside there are many clocks set at the wrong time. Get them to say 6 o'clock and you will find your fuel.
I'm stuck in the same level but in the room to the left. I can't get the flower thingy. I try and then I ring the bell and nothing! I'm getting frustrated.

LadyLilithAnn
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLilithAnn on Jul 11, 10 12:09 PM
waycoolOvermoon wrote:I can help. Go to the door to the far right. Use the reveal and you will have to build a gear picture. Inside there are many clocks set at the wrong time. Get them to say 6 o'clock and you will find your fuel.
I'm stuck in the same level but in the room to the left. I can't get the flower thingy. I try and then I ring the bell and nothing! I'm getting frustrated.

You have to match the picture in the guest book. This took me awhile too. Lilith

[Post New]by rebeccagypsy on Jul 11, 10 11:53 PM
I am stuck at the gears with the tiles. Don't know how to rotate them to be correct. Can anyone help?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 12, 10 5:27 AM
rebeccagypsy wrote:I am stuck at the gears with the tiles. Don't know how to rotate them to be correct. Can anyone help?

If you are referring to the puzzle with the 8 round tiles, make sure that you place the tile in inventory on the puzzle and then simply click on each tile to rotate it.

Good Luck,

MargieB

[Post New]by berrytia on Jul 12, 10 6:15 AM
thank you so much for your help im off to get that done now. On the tiles you have to connect the gears from the left gold gear to the right gold gear.

larkwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by larkwm on Jul 12, 10 6:31 AM
I can't get the disks in the right positionwhat am I doing wrong ?

BlueOctober
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by BlueOctober on Jul 12, 10 7:12 AM
Lark - it's a tricky puzzle. You just have to keep playing with it until you get it. You can try looking at the walkthru to show you the correct position, or you can try drawing them on a piece of paper (from the journal) to see if you can get it that way.

[Post New]by MARNEYISLES on Jul 12, 10 8:47 PM
if anyone gets really stuck I have a screen shot of the round tile clock puzzle. the one that is corresponding with the flower in the book. I wont post it so send me a private message. Don't want to post a spoiler.

lucysmith
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lucysmith on Jul 14, 10 12:14 PM
i have done everything in the clock makers in all the rooms still have a spare key. cant move on to the next level. can somone please help me!!!!!

Edited on 07/14/2010 at 12:16:13 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 14, 10 1:00 PM
lucysmith wrote:i have done everything in the clock makers in all the rooms still have a spare key. cant move on to the next level. can somone please help me!!!!!

You should be able to go to the airship, refuel, use reveal to find coordinates and move to your next location. Need more details about what you've done to answer why you can't move on. The key you found in the top most room won't be used until very end of game.

k8r0x
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by k8r0x on Aug 19, 10 9:58 AM
I'm stuck at the clock maker's in the communication room. I solved the guest book puzzle with the flower tiles, because the gears moved. that was when my trial period was over. then i bought the game and went back to the same place. i rang the bell, after it was reconstructed and after i put the pipe in place. No one is showing up when i ring the bell. is this a glitch?

locoowl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by locoowl on Sep 5, 10 3:23 PM
k8r0x wrote:I'm stuck at the clock maker's in the communication room. I solved the guest book puzzle with the flower tiles, because the gears moved. that was when my trial period was over. then i bought the game and went back to the same place. i rang the bell, after it was reconstructed and after i put the pipe in place. No one is showing up when i ring the bell. is this a glitch?

If you have repaired the pipe and then ring the bell, you should have a speaker and a periscope come down and start rotating around and moving up and down. That will trigger a dialogue with the Clockmaker who will tell you what to do next.

Don't know why ringing the bell is not working for you.

[Post New]by carolinamom1 on Sep 19, 10 8:17 AM
I'm at the clock makers in the upstairs room. Can't figure out how to unlock the covers. When I go back to the airship and try the Reveal on the map, nothing. Do I have to unlock all 3 covers before it will tell me my next destination?

[Post New]by puzzlesrfun on Sep 27, 10 5:07 PM
carolinamom1 wrote:I'm at the clock makers in the upstairs room. Can't figure out how to unlock the covers. When I go back to the airship and try the Reveal on the map, nothing. Do I have to unlock all 3 covers before it will tell me my next destination?

I have the same problem. I have unlocked two covers and solved the gears but can't open third cover. Only key I have will not open the last cover. No places revealed on map, no keys in other locations..I'm stuck.

Go to: