LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Phoenix eggs

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Mar 19, 18 5:30 AM
Is there a reason some of my friends have Phoenix eggs, and with some it is the only item in their wish list, as a gift request for extended periods of time. It makes it hard to re-gift with any regularity. Is something going on with that egg?

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Phoenix eggs

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 19, 18 5:48 AM
It could possibly be that each Phoenix egg can be sold for 5000.coins.Maybe some of your friends are strapped for coins & are just hopeful someone will gift it to them.
I am not aware of any other reason.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 19, 18 7:04 AM
Also, some players have multiple games and will send themselves items (i.e. high value eggs) to help with those games.

Keep stormin' the castle!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 19, 18 7:10 AM
Or they are hoping John will gift the egg.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 19, 18 7:34 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Or they are hoping John will gift the egg.

That's what I was going to write since I know one or two who do exactly that with their feeder games.... They gift from their feeder games not expecting their friends to gift the egg but waiting for Just John to supply.... and John comes through for them every once in a while...

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Mar 19, 18 11:32 AM
If someone only has high value items on their wish list I assume they are not expecting gifts from all their friends. Any of the above mentioned scenarios could apply. I check on them occasionally to see if their list has changed.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Mar 19, 18 11:40 AM
I remember back in the day when we would trade to get an egg we needed and eventually as the years have gone by ..... we gained them from spinning the wheel. As only playing one game I hold onto the eggs to play in the spring event, but will gift the odd one out.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 19, 18 11:56 AM
And ..... some players put it on their wish list hoping/thinking that will help it show up on the Fortune Wheel.

Go to: