Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

It's Time..

[Post New]by Valjune on Mar 19, 18 11:14 AM
I guess it's time to say good-bye to all the friends we've made in this awesome game since the message just came through that the game has been pulled from all platforms.

I only played this game for about a year, but had some incredible, faithful friends throughout. I'd especially like to thank a few:

JACK - UK -(Petworth House, Bleak House, Hinton Abbey)
ROBIN - (Kits Kastle)
GINA - (Spiders Court, Skelly on a Stick, Uncle Fester..)
DARCY - (LaSelle)
FRAN - (Kwakina, Quivera, Halona..)

You guys have made my game play especially fun and taught me how to do some special things in the game. I've enjoyed chatting with you all and exchanging gifts! I will miss you!

Also thanks to many, many other generous friends, it's been a blast!
If you're ever in the Midnight Castle neighborhood, look me up!

God Bless You!
Val
(Over the River, 204 Kooky Kastle)

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:It's Time..

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 19, 18 12:47 PM
I just can't believe they did that ... was it so difficult to leave the game as it was? Oh well ...

So yes, goodbye lovely neighbours and friends ... it has been wonderful 5 years, some frustrations of course but such great fun, even after all this time! I won't mention you all, but I shall miss you!

I hope to see you around other games and fora...

That is really so sad....

Take care

And now where am I going to find barrels of rum, whom shall I pay little visits to and leave gifts under the mat? Really so sad...

(P.S. Having back surgery tomorrow, I'll be away from games and fora for a while I suppose, shall read you when I can come back!)

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Mar 19, 18 12:49 PM
Well my friends, I guess it's time to say farewell.
I'm so glad to have shared the time with many many many wonderful
wacky people. I will miss you all. Perhaps we will find each other again
sometime soon.
Haggis Mc Bagpipe, Jesfer Schytzengiggle, BetsyWetsy Gigglepants,
and 12 others........Signing out...... See you all on the FarSide!!!!
Wackadoo Wackadoo Wackadoo

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Mar 20, 18 1:14 PM
Farewell everybody.
Its been a pleasure coming on this forum and reading about and playing DM. WHY did they have to pull the plug? So its goodbye from: 100 Zombies Walk,Wheeltappers Social Club, Land of Green Ginger,Whitefriargate, The Green Gingerman,The Shunters Club, Intergalactic Binman,Trollenberg Terror, Chewbacca Road, Scrooge n Marley, The House of the Psyclops, Airliebird60 Boulevard, The Red Weed, Master of the House, Farewell Thunderchild, Horsall Common, OompahLoompahVille, Well of Souls, Dark Angel of the Night, Dark Angel of the Night 2, RIP Ziggy Stardust, Oakenshield.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Mar 20, 18 5:22 PM

Well, we had a lot of fun while it lasted.

Hope your surgery goes well, Theorum.

Hopefully this forum will stay open for awhile so Theorum can let us know how her surgery went.

Goodbye for now!

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Mar 24, 18 9:36 AM
OH COME ON? I JUST NOW WANTED TO TRY THIS GAME...[Removed by Moderator] BIG FISH?

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 2:09:39 PM PST

Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Valjune on Mar 24, 18 1:16 PM
Lol That's what everybody wants to know! It was an awesome game, I'm sorry you missed it..

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 7, 18 3:41 AM
Thanks a lot roses!

Everything seems to have gone fine, I am still alive!! Not kicking yet though!! I guess the next tough part will be reeducation, did you know we had over 200 muscles in the back? I am quite sure I don't have that many!!

I hope we shall have other opportunities to keep in touch! I am missing the forum as much as I am missing the game! After 5 years, I feel a bit .. mmhh .. idle!!

Take care!!

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Apr 7, 18 8:19 AM
Hi Theorem! Glad to hear everything went fine. Are you noticing the difference already?

I keep hoping they will be opening up a new game similar to DM. I check in once a week to see if anyone is still hanging around.

My dragons miss the dragon games and visiting the other dragons. Hope everyone has a great summer.

Go to: