kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

TEASER AT END OF CREDITS

[Post New]by kandinsky on Mar 19, 18 6:55 PM
At the end of the completed game credits, and then available in the "extras" in the movie section, is a brief scene where in a darkened street a girl lights a match... and it says then Dark Parabled "Your Journey Continues"...
who ? what? can some knowledgeable fan of the series give some insight ?

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:TEASER AT END OF CREDITS

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 19, 18 7:08 PM
Well, the developers do this thing with the games (from games 3 and onward, skipping a few titles) where they show a brief clip teasing what tale the next game will be based on. So, basically, that's a hint for what the next game will be. If you really want to know, it'll be written below in white what the next game is.

Highlight to see the response: The next Dark Parables will most likely be based on Hans Christian Andersen's [i]The Little Match Girl.[i]

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

thanks

[Post New]by kandinsky on Mar 19, 18 7:12 PM
thanks. well we will look forward to it

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 20, 18 12:49 PM
Hello kandinsky,

I love the teasers that the Dark Parables developers leave at the end of each game. I've been playing this series for years, and at the end of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince, I caught a glimpse of the Snow Queen from Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen. The atmospheric music and beautiful art definitely set the tone for the eerie next installment.

Do any other fans have a memorable Dark Parables teaser that they particularly enjoy?

Thanks for reaching out to us, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if more questions arise in the future. We're always glad to help. Happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 22, 18 12:02 PM
I missed the teaser, I was out of the room when the credits were playing. I can't find a way to access it now that I'm done. I'll just have to play the game again. It's been so long I forgot about the teasers.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 22, 18 6:05 PM
Hey there, Majesty!

Hmm, that's odd. The teaser requires you to click once before it plays... though I guess it might be on a timer or something. So sorry to hear that!

Fortunately, if you click "Extras" on the main menu and click "Movies" on the sidebar, you should be able to find the teaser. It's the middle movie on the bottom row. Hope this helps!

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 23, 18 10:08 AM
Haberyan wrote:Hey there, Majesty!

Hmm, that's odd. The teaser requires you to click once before it plays... though I guess it might be on a timer or something. So sorry to hear that!

Fortunately, if you click "Extras" on the main menu and click "Movies" on the sidebar, you should be able to find the teaser. It's the middle movie on the bottom row. Hope this helps!

Maybe I did click it and didn't know what it was. I checked it out on *tube and it was 29 seconds long.

I checked where you said it was and I was so happy and thankful to you for helping me find it on my game. Now I can play it to my hearts content. Thanks Again Haberyan!

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 23, 18 1:44 PM
Any time

Go to: