nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

Re:Needing Help

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 11, 10 5:03 PM
You should fill the tank of the dispenser. and then see what happened!

btw.. WELCOME TO THE POND!

Edited on 07/11/2010 at 5:03:58 PM PST

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Needing Help

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jul 11, 10 6:54 PM
dippy953 wrote:I only got as far as finding that petrol is needed for the coal dispenser and I don't know what to do next. I've tried talking to people but no one has any petrol. I don.t seem to be able to go many places so please what do I do next? .
dippy953

you will find that the petrol can is empty, so you will need to venture down along the wood panelled fence, walk along to the left of the screen and you will find your next clue/help.

[Post New]by dippy953 on Jul 11, 10 9:05 PM
Thanks for your help but I went past the gate where those 2 guys are and onto the 2nd poster but there's a guy puting up the poster and I can't get to the fence as he's in the way. I've tried wandering off to other locations and come back but he's still there. So now what do I do .

[Post New]by musiclady1231 on Aug 13, 10 10:08 PM
I'm at the fence, but when I click under the poster, I just get a close up of the poster.

trueinvestor
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by trueinvestor on Sep 2, 11 4:56 AM
musiclady1231 wrote:I'm at the fence, but when I click under the poster, I just get a close up of the poster.

When you get the close up of the poster, click on the upper left hand corner and it will tear away. There will then be and entry into the other side.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 12:51 PM
trueinvestor wrote:
musiclady1231 wrote:I'm at the fence, but when I click under the poster, I just get a close up of the poster.

When you get the close up of the poster, click on the upper left hand corner and it will tear away. There will then be and entry into the other side.

That works.

Go to: