Spur1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Blue crab claw in the bathroom

[Post New]by Spur1 on Jul 11, 10 6:00 PM
I have tried to pick up the claw over and over again. It seem it is so low on the screen that the cursor won't work down there. The claw is just above the inventory section. I can click on the towels above it and the red light on the cursor lets me know I have clicked on the wrong thing. Does anyone have any suggestions and has anyone else had this problem. I really don't want to quit the game, but I can't go any further. Thanks for any help you can give me. Spur1

Re:Blue crab claw in the bathroom

[Post New]by Deb3164 on Jul 17, 10 6:52 PM
The same thing is happening to me and I'm trying to find the answer

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Jul 17, 10 7:41 PM
Okay so it isn't just happening to me. I also need to know how to grab this thing.

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Jul 17, 10 8:17 PM
Okay so I figured it out. I exited the game and game manager then I went back into the game. I had to read the technical issues thread to figure this out. Thank god because I was getting really upset that something so small could ruin this game for me.

[Post New]by NannyRN on Aug 1, 10 1:15 PM
crazybluegirl200 wrote:Okay so I figured it out. I exited the game and game manager then I went back into the game. I had to read the technical issues thread to figure this out. Thank god because I was getting really upset that something so small could ruin this game for me.
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER? HOW DO YOU GET THE CLAW?

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Aug 27, 11 12:06 PM
NannyRN wrote:
crazybluegirl200 wrote:Okay so I figured it out. I exited the game and game manager then I went back into the game. I had to read the technical issues thread to figure this out. Thank god because I was getting really upset that something so small could ruin this game for me.
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER? HOW DO YOU GET THE CLAW?

Someone else on another thread posted an almost identical solution. From what I understand, they mean you completely exit the game, exit the game manager, and then go back into the game. I haven't bought the complete game so can't try it out myself, but hopefully this helps you.

Go to: