bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 20, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Mar 20, 18 7:15 AM
please remove the spam

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 20, 18 10:24 AM
Hello bbeaver1946,

Thanks for your patience as the Moderation Team removes spam posts. We definitely understand how cumbersome these posts can be and how they interrupt the flow of conversation. We work as quickly as possible to delete these posts; since spam posts do violate the Forum Rules, we ask players to keep the following rule in mind:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Commenting upon spam can unintentionally draw more attention to the posts and can lengthen the removal process. If players encounter a suspicious post, we encourage them to report it by clicking the icon with a read exclamation point or sending a PM to a moderator.

Thanks for your help with this.

bfgBeruna

Where can you find the amulets

[Post New]by Schwabenmaid on Apr 16, 18 1:34 AM
I play the game, but i dont find the amulets ..................

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Where can you find the amulets

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 17, 18 4:43 PM
Schwabenmaid wrote:I play the game, but i dont find the amulets ..................

They are available only on the bonus levels.

julesy

Go to: