Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 20, 18 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/20/2018 at 8:39:20 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 20, 18 8:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Mar 20, 18 2:20 PM
I have the required number of houses or villas, but the game does not recognize this. In one level, I have no more room to build a villa. What's going on?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 20, 18 5:32 PM
Hello Sista2Die4,

I'm sorry that Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition isn't working properly. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

First, since this appears to be a progression block of some sort, I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also suggest running the game in Administrator Mode. Both processes will improve how the game runs and will hopefully allow the villas to be built.

The help articles below contain further instruction:

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Email our Technical Support Team if these suggestions don't fix the game. They'll be able to replace this game for you.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Yanaron
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Yanaron on Mar 21, 18 3:11 PM
I've gotten to level 7 and I am supposed to go and investigate science. The first time, I'm supposed to review theology. I did, and I can't go any further. Most frustrating!

Yanaron
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Yanaron on Mar 21, 18 3:12 PM
Windows 10 is my OS.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 22, 18 9:45 AM
Hello Yanaron,

I'm really sorry there's been trouble studying theology in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition. Let's take a look at the computer's video card driver to see if it's fully up to date; this driver controls how graphics display, so its developers regularly release new versions to keep everything running smoothly. I'd also increase the game's permissions by running it in Administrator Mode.

Both processes are laid out in the help articles below:

Email our Technical Support Team if these suggestions don't resolve the trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

SMS97
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by SMS97 on Mar 22, 18 9:03 PM
I am getting a unable to load message when I try to open I have tried to run as administrator I am using windows 10

Edited on 03/22/2018 at 9:06:48 PM PST

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Mar 24, 18 3:53 PM
Bonus Levels

I'm not sure this counts as a Tech issue but someone on the developers end screwed up. Bonus Level 12. Please check it out. If you look at the Strategy Guide for this level it shows 2 Palaces, however, mentions them nowhere in the strategy they give for the level. There is no way to put two palaces on this grid. I tried every available way to get them onto the grid, even waiting for materials and men to build them first so I could put other stuff around them. ARRRGGGHHH.... I was so frustrated so, I went to the guide and read what it said...hmm... interesting. Not two Palaces there. It looks as though someone crammed an extra palace in the photo though. Please can you fix this so I can continue on with what is said to be 20 levels in the Bonus, not 12.

Thanks Bunches.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 24, 18 4:10 PM
Hello SMS97 and pluckylickyduck,

I'm sorry there have been troubles with Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition.

SMS97: Since our troubleshooting suggestions didn't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you.

pluckylickyduck: I'll pass your feedback along to the appropriate teams and appreciate that you brought this to our attention. The game doesn't sound like it can be completed, so our Support Team will also replace it for you.

Thank you both for your patience and understanding. If questions arise in the future, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jiferin on Mar 26, 18 8:25 AM
I got within 4 levels of finishing the main game and it seems to have lost all my progress.
I am Using Win 7

SnappyPeas
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SnappyPeas on Mar 26, 18 9:53 AM
Game keeps freezing, not recognizing completed objectives and, sometimes, the workers do not move or complete their tasks. This is happening much more frequently in the bonus chapters.

Yes, I have run ALL your troubleshooting measures and it has not fixed the issue.

bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bruce001 on Mar 27, 18 2:06 AM
Mine keeps freezing in level 11 in the bonus chapter

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 28, 18 1:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some freezing issues, and there's also been some lost progress. I'm sorry to hear these things have been happening, and I can certainly provide some troubleshooting to see if it helps us.

For freezing issues, our main goal is to check for resource or permission updates/adjustments that can improve the relationship between game and computer. The following help articles have great steps to try out:

Sudden lost progress can happen sometimes if the Big Fish Games app is normally played in Administrator mode and then that option is turned off (or vice versa). To check to see if this could be leading to this issue, please take a look at the following link:

Running Big Fish Games app as Administrator

If the above tips do not resolve the described issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Moderators are also available by PM to answer any additional questions that we can, so feel free to reach out to one of us whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to help.

bfgArinelle

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by mitzimom on Mar 31, 18 12:50 PM
running win 7. mine runs fine then in the center of screen it looks like colored flickering shattered glass. still runs for awhile. I shut down game, wait awhile then its fine. happened 2x in whole game. also did this in 2nd game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 31, 18 1:16 PM
Hello mitzimom,

I'm really sorry there have been graphic troubles with this game. I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs how a computer's graphics display, and installing a newer version should be helpful. It'd also be a good idea to increase the game's permissions by running it in Administrator Mode.

The help articles below will guide you through these processes:

Please email our Technical Support Team if these steps don't work. They'll be glad to replace the game.

Thanks for your understanding. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if a new question arises. We love to help players however we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Apr 3, 18 12:47 PM
level 48 seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 3, 18 2:27 PM
Hello starlightsaffron,

I'm really sorry Level 48 of Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition can't be completed. I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team and explaining that the solution the strategy guide offers can't be completed. They'll replace the game for you.

Thanks for your patience, and please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Apr 4, 18 1:44 AM
I am not sure what you mean by replace the game. Surely the game will still have the same glitch if it is replaced with another version. Can't a patch be released?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 11:40 AM
Hi starlightsaffron,

I'll be happy to clarify the previous statement. When our Technical Support Team replaces a game, they replace it with a different game. Obtaining another "copy" of a digital download isn't something we do, since the same version of the game is available to all players who have purchased it.

Based on what other players have stated on the forums, level 48 is possible to complete, and I do hope a solution is found to get you through to the next level. If not, please let our Technical Support Team know, and they can handle any requests for a different game to replace this one.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to PM one of our Moderators if there are more questions. We'll do all we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: