Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

code for the half price sale

[Post New]by desandnrs on Mar 20, 18 12:54 AM
Is the sale on for Dark Parables games? I cannot find the code

Re:code for the half price sale

[Post New]by CampingMom16 on Mar 20, 18 1:23 AM
I can't find a sales code either for the Dark Parables games. What is going on here? This expires later tonight so would appreciate an answer. Thanks.

desandnrs
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by desandnrs on Mar 20, 18 2:17 AM
I found the code. It only showed up on my pc one time, don't know why. But it is PARABLES and it works. cause I used it.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Mar 20, 18 2:59 AM
thank you, desandnrs, I had just finished writing to customer service about this then thought to come to the forum.....

I wonder how many sales they will lose today because of this........

off to try to purchase with the code PARABLES.....

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 20, 18 3:00 AM
desandnrs wrote:I found the code. It only showed up on my pc one time, don't know why. But it is PARABLES and it works. cause I used it.

Thank you! I wasn't going to buy this game, but with a true club half price, I can't resist. And then, I couldn't find a code anywhere! I thought perhaps another fishie could help and you did.

[Post New]by Pandora0246 on Mar 20, 18 3:28 AM
Yep,it works !!

[Post New]by charliefreezers on Mar 20, 18 7:16 AM
desandnrs wrote:I found the code. It only showed up on my pc one time, don't know why. But it is PARABLES and it works. cause I used it.

Great,it works with PARABLES !!!THANKS!!!

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Mar 20, 18 9:02 AM

Thanks SO much! I actually put in a ticket on this, because no code was listed and time was running out. I put in the code you stated and indeed it does work. Guaranteed they are going to lose sales on this today.

[Post New]by CampingMom16 on Mar 20, 18 11:15 AM
Thanks to all! I finally had the code show up today. This is the first time that no code showed up for a game - guess we are all on the ball on this one and can't wait to play the game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 20, 18 11:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention! Dark Parable games are 50% off until 11:59 Pacific Standard Time tonight, March 20, 2018. The coupon code PARABLES should appear now. For more information about the promotion, please see the page below:

Dark Parables Games

If in the future a coupon code doesn't appear on the Big Fish Games website, please follow the instructions contained in the help page below:

Clear Browser Cache

Thanks for your patience, too. Have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

desandnrs
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by desandnrs on Mar 21, 18 12:36 AM
Glad I could help. I am enjoying playing the game. Hope everyone else is too.

Go to: