naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

New fix-finished time

[Post New]by naedebpat on Jul 12, 10 2:36 AM
Can anyone tell me about how long the game is with the fixes? I really want it but don't want to waste my only credit I can afford this month. Thank you.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

New fix-finished time

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 12, 10 9:22 PM
naedebpat wrote:Can anyone tell me about how long the game is with the fixes? I really want it but don't want to waste my only credit I can afford this month. Thank you.

None of the fixes change the length except by allowing you to skip one puzzle after a few minutes because some players found it too difficult. It's still 26 chapters, most with two unique hidden objects scenes and one multi-step inventory task each .

I think it's definitely a medium-length game. It's not as long as some time management games like the Farm Frenzy series, but it's noticeably longer than most 12 or 15 chapter Hidden Object games.

Players will vary in how much time they spend on the inventory problems, and of course if you use the walkthrogh those will go much more quickly.

I'd try the demo hour and see how many chapters you get done in that--that should give you a pretty good idea of how long it will take you to finish all 26.

Robin

Go to: