Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Label your posts, please!

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jul 12, 10 11:50 AM
I am finding it extremely difficult to find someone who has the problem solution to one of my doors. Sifting through more than 20 pages of "help", "stuck", and the innocuous "Princess Isabella..." posts has tired me out so much that I'm giving up on the game for tonight.

PLEASE, PEOPLE, label your posts appropriately so that old geezers like me can find help in a timely manner! It takes only a second to type in a subject line.

And now having said all that, I say this: I'm loving this game! The fairy could stand some education, and sometimes scares heck outta me as she swoops about grabbing stuff I've found, but she's cute. Love the map feature, and how it lets you know when and where tasks can be accomplished. Beautiful graphics and great storyline. of for this one. Thanks, ! More like this one would be great!

Kat

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:Label your posts, please!

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jul 13, 10 5:38 PM
Actually that was two things I liked about the map feature - I could see when I still had things to do someplace or when I was finished with an area, and it enabled me to quickly jump from area to area without having to backtrack.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 13, 10 5:56 PM
Ariztokat, I totally agree with you on how frustrating it is to go through a bunch of messages to find the answer you are looking for.

Just thought I'd mention that I'm pretty sure Princess Isabella has a walkthrough posted, which will give you another source to check when you are stuck without having to go through a bunch of posts. You can get to the walkthroughs for all of the games by clicking on the blog link found on the home page for BFG, then click the link on the right side for the game walkthroughs list.

Hope this helps!

Glad you like the game! I agree--it is a beautiful game and fun to play. If you haven't checked out Drawn: The Painted Tower, I highly recommend that one as well as it is even more beautiful than Princess Isabella, IMO.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jul 13, 10 10:00 PM
hbgroadends wrote:Ariztokat, I totally agree with you on how frustrating it is to go through a bunch of messages to find the answer you are looking for.

Just thought I'd mention that I'm pretty sure Princess Isabella has a walkthrough posted, which will give you another source to check when you are stuck without having to go through a bunch of posts. You can get to the walkthroughs for all of the games by clicking on the blog link found on the home page for BFG, then click the link on the right side for the game walkthroughs list.

Hope this helps!

Glad you like the game! I agree--it is a beautiful game and fun to play. If you haven't checked out Drawn: The Painted Tower, I highly recommend that one as well as it is even more beautiful than Princess Isabella, IMO.

Loved Drawn. I'm a really huge Dream Chronicles fan, though. Just finished Awakening: The Dreamless Castle. If that one's not by the same developers, I'll eat my hat! lol. It's really beautifully done.

Thanks for the holler back.

Go to: