bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 21, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 forum

[Post New]by tmiadenise on Mar 21, 18 4:02 AM
when will the game be released on big fish?

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Mar 21, 18 5:20 AM
why do you ask? you can play it now after downloading

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 21, 18 10:03 AM
Hello tmiadenise,

Welcome to the forums! I'd be happy to help with purchasing this title, now available on our website as Tomorrow's Game Today! ®, which allows Big Fish Game Club members the opportunity to play all of our new games a day before everyone else. You can go to the following store page to purchase the game now if you are a Big Fish Game Club Member:

Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7

If you are not a Big Fish Game Club member, then the game will be available to purchase tomorrow on March 22, 2018.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps clarify when the game is available for everyone to purchase.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by loosep37 on Mar 22, 18 1:28 PM
I've downloaded this game twice and both times it opens extra large, to the point I cannot manipulate the cursor to play. I must then force quit the game. I have all the other Vacation Adventures. What is wrong?

bluesycat
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bluesycat on Mar 23, 18 7:16 AM
Same problem with the game opening too large to navigate. This is the second in a row in the series to do this. I run OSX 10.13. on a MacBook Pro 15". I love this series, but these headaches are not worth it.

llk1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by llk1 on Mar 23, 18 8:51 AM
I'm having the same problem on my Macbook Pro. I have played all the other Vacation Adventure games with no problems. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

[Post New]by cherr1402 on Mar 23, 18 11:54 AM
I'm having the same problem on my iMac. I'm running it with OSX10.11.6 El Capitan.

[Post New]by abigailstar on Mar 24, 18 5:36 PM
Yesterday I posted that Park Ranger 7 was extra large and unplayable, but today, when checking, all the Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger are the same, even though I have played them all with no difficulty previously. I have a PC with Windows 10.

[Post New]by mrbighead1413 on Mar 28, 18 3:53 PM
I am having the same problem and also have windows 10.

[Post New]by Xsierra on Mar 31, 18 11:33 AM
loosep37 wrote:I've downloaded this game twice and both times it opens extra large, to the point I cannot manipulate the cursor to play. I must then force quit the game. I have all the other Vacation Adventures. What is wrong?

I have the same problem. What to do?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for reporting the troubles with how the game appears on the screen. Our Moderator team has passed along the reports from our players, and we will be sure to let our players know as soon as we hear more information on the subject. Thank you for your continued patience.

For now, we can go over some troubleshooting steps to see if they help in any way. These first couple of links are for players on PC or those running Windows 10:

Video Driver Updates
Windows 10

This next link is for our Mac players:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Finally, this link may help both our Mac players and our PC players:

Screen Resolution

If none of the above helps the situation, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can gather additional information helpful for the reports we send in to the teams when something like this happens.

As most of the posts here are about a Tech Issue, please post any future questions or concerns about a technical concern in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game. This helps our Moderators and the teams we send our reports to quickly locate and collect information about the issue that our players have posted. For this game, that thread is located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 here.

Thank you for your time and understanding, everyone. Please feel free to PM a Moderator if there are additional questions. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by rustpuppy on Apr 19, 18 11:34 AM
Will there ever be a fix for Park Ranger 7 or can I get my money back?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 18 11:55 AM
Hello rustpuppy,

While I'm unsure what issue is being encountered in this instance, I'd like to first recommend using some of our suggested help pages my colleague bfgArinelle was able to provide earlier as they may help in some circumstances. If those steps haven't helped or if you've already attempted them, then I'd like to provide the steps to contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

If you've tried to troubleshoot the game but are still seeing issues while playing, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, the steps you've tried to resolve the issue, and a description of the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist with your purchase.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: