can't play the game

[Post New]by Ruskis on Mar 21, 18 12:08 PM
The game opens in zoom format, so I can only see a portion of the screen. I am able to play past versions just fine. Any suggestions?

gamer51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:can't play the game

[Post New]by gamer51 on Mar 21, 18 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem to big this has happened on the last one too i have a mac

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 21, 18 2:03 PM
Hello Ruskis and gamer51,

I'm sorry that Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 isn't displaying properly. I'd recommend lowering the computer's screen resolution. The instructions below will walk you through that process:

1. Open the Apple menu.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click on the Displays icon.
4. Select the Display tab to lower your screen resolution.
5. Try playing your game again.

Please email our Technical Support Team if the game still doesn't work after following those steps.

Thanks for your patience, and have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by DoctorDi on Mar 21, 18 2:50 PM
I can't play the game either - same problem - opens in zoom (on a Mac). Changing the resolution settings does not fix the problem. Exiting full screen just gives you a picture of a part of the big screen. There is something wrong with the game - all other Vacation Adventures work just fine.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 21, 18 3:09 PM
Hello DoctorDi,

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know the suggested steps didn't fix this display issue. Please take a look at the other troubleshooting suggestions in the help article below:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If those don't help, I'd also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll replace the game for you.

To help the Moderation Team track this issue, I'm locking this thread so future posts can be made to the designated technical one below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 here.

I want to thank you again for your patience and help. Have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: