123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Amulets?

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 21, 18 1:05 PM
Has anyone seen any? Shows pictures in the Extra section and I'm through L23 and haven't seen a thing.

Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Amulets?

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Mar 21, 18 5:10 PM
Ii never saw one, but I have picked up three in regular game play. I am not as far along as you. They are in the bonus section of the game.

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Mar 22, 18 12:29 AM
Yes..I am on level 15 and have none nor seen any..I have even gone back to levels with gold and just clicked around incase I get one.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 22, 18 4:01 AM
This looks so similar to other games produced by this game manufacturer. In those other games, you could find the "stickers" on the bonus levels. So I wonder if there are bonus levels to find these amulets.

julesy

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Mar 22, 18 2:04 PM
I'm on the bonus level now. I don't have any amulets and I can't figure out where I would even find them!! A little explanation or guidance should be given! I hate it when there is no explanation!!

[Post New]by kat2mn on Mar 22, 18 2:07 PM
Hello Everyone!

All 7 amulets can be found when you clear rubble from building plots on various levels exclusively in the Bonus Content section. You do not have to search for any of them, they just show up when your workers clean up the area. You will know when one is found.

[Post New]by nachan87 on Mar 23, 18 2:18 PM
kat2mn wrote:Hello Everyone!

All 7 amulets can be found when you clear rubble from building plots on various levels exclusively in the Bonus Content section. You do not have to search for any of them, they just show up when your workers clean up the area. You will know when one is found.

Thanks a lot!!

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 24, 18 12:56 PM
Thanks Kat. Almost at bonus levels.

[Post New]by Kittyfishie on Mar 26, 18 4:19 PM
I just got the first amulet. It is in bonus level 6. After you finish the level, it points you to the temple where you can see your amulets. Good luck!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 26, 18 5:17 PM
kat2mn wrote:Hello Everyone!

Found my first amulet. Thanks!

julesy

[Post New]by eumeisma on Mar 29, 18 12:44 PM
Hi, in which level have you found your first amulet? I'm already on bonus level 5 and nothing up to now. Thanks a lot!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 29, 18 4:33 PM
eumeisma wrote:Hi, in which level have you found your first amulet? I'm already on bonus level 5 and nothing up to now. Thanks a lot!

Bonus level 6.

julesy

Ducelick
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Ducelick on Apr 3, 18 11:24 AM
I found the feather of Maat in the bottom left hand corner,

I found Sesen on bonus level 14
The first, Isis, and third, Uraeus, I found on bonus levels, but I forgot which levels they were on. Sorry.
I found the Scarab on bonus level 16.
I found the Wing Sun Disk on bonus level 19.
I found the seventh one, the Ankh on level 20.

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 2:35:00 PM PST

Go to: