[Post New]by maggiemay84 on Mar 21, 18 3:15 PM
anyone know how this one works?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Challenge 5-1

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 21, 18 8:47 PM
Put any of the items on your tray and wait for a customer to request it. Don't put the ice popsicles on your tray because they will melt. Put the flower, flyer or toast on your tray. In no time, customers will request the item and you will be able to deliver the 15 products.

julesy

[Post New]by maggiemay84 on Mar 24, 18 11:08 AM
Thanks Julesy. That is what i've been trying, but i never get more than 10 products in any round. I thought there might be a trick I was missing.

[Post New]by Cruzlvr on Mar 25, 18 8:14 AM
try having one each of the flower, magazine and cream cheese thingie on your try at all times. It takes a lot of deleting to get the other item the customer wants but you will hopefully have at least one item on the tray they they want. If a kid comes in that looks like they are going for the music, I rush and get that on my tray before they reach the stage. Then try holding off to check out more than one customer at a time to build up the extra tips/money.

[Post New]by docsouthernangel on Apr 7, 18 5:11 PM
I just added the items to my tray like normal and then clicked the customer twice to deliver the items. I lost the full order bonus, but was able to make it up with combos.

Go to: