Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by BoltonByrd on Jul 12, 10 6:38 PM
Hi,
I am about half way through the game and have just changed my clothes to disguise myself as an employee. I have cracked a safe and am back outside the casino but everywhere I put my pointer it comes up with the no entry sign, in the end I gave up but I'll not be able to complete this game until I can move into the next room...wherever that may be!
Any help gratefully received,
Cheers, BoltonByrd

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by ichippools on Jul 12, 10 9:04 PM
i to am in the same boat cant move from that same point in stag 5 outside casino any help?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 12, 10 9:10 PM
Have you tried climbing on the balcony? It's above and to the right of the entrance.

If you've done that area too, then you need to go to the area outside the disco. After that, you need to go onto the roof (by the casino sign).

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by BoltonByrd on Jul 12, 10 10:26 PM
Hi,
I've tried all areas roof, sides, cars, balconies and even places you dont want to know about! I still get the no admittance sign.

Thanks for the replies,
Cheers, BoltonByrd

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by MilosGranny on Jul 13, 10 11:30 AM
I am stuck also in the same place. Have tried everything but always get the "No entrance" sign. Please help. I was really enjoying the game up to this point.

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by BoltonByrd on Jul 13, 10 3:32 PM
Can anyone from admin help please?

I've had to start the game again under a different name just to play it but when I get to level 5, no doubt I'll have the same problem as before.
Cheers, BoltonByrd

 
ddtp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by ddtp on Jul 14, 10 3:37 AM
Think I may have figured it out. I did have to start again as a new player, but when I got to the bit outside the Casino, after I'd turned off the green beams across the panel and electricity is zapping about, instead of clicking on "Click Here", to go back to the overview outside the Casino, I went through the open panel which was now minus the green beams. It's been going fine since then. I've noticed a couple of times now that even though she says she's finished in that scene, you can go on rather than back. Hope that helps.

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by BoltonByrd on Jul 14, 10 5:56 AM
Hi, thanks for that but I did go through the open panel and still am stuck outside.

Any help please?

Cheers, BoltonByrd

 
ddtp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by ddtp on Jul 14, 10 7:35 AM
After going through the open panel and completeing the puzzles inside, I found myself back outside the Casino. I could get on to the roof at the very top left. Apart from that, I don't know. It worked to the end for me after that. Good luck!
Deb

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by studiorod on Jul 14, 10 10:29 AM
I am stuck also, tried everything listed here. Please help........very frustrating!

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by BoltonByrd on Jul 14, 10 7:18 PM
Playing under my second name I got stuck again at level 5.

Playing under my THIRD name, I managed to complete the game.woo hoo.

When I was in the room where the green lasers are & where I needed to fix the wiring, I didn't leave that room no matter what she told me todo (lol) I found stuff to do on the right hand side of the screen and eventually was led into the disco where I had to eliminate people just like I'd done twice before.

Hope this helps others and good luck & happy hunting.

BoltonByrd

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by hibernianfc on Jul 18, 10 12:00 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:Have you tried climbing on the balcony? It's above and to the right of the entrance.

If you've done that area too, then you need to go to the area outside the disco. After that, you need to go onto the roof (by the casino sign).


I was having the same problem and when I moved the cursor to this area it had a no entry sign, but I clicked it anyway and the game progressed. Might be worth at least trying to click, even though it comes up with a no entry sign. Found a few bugs similar to this throughout the game.

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by DrDean on Jul 24, 10 11:57 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions. When you put the "Do Not Walk" symbol on the girl and click she walkes into the dance hall(?) and the gaem progresses.

 

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by staciemo56 on Jul 28, 10 1:34 PM
hibernianfc wrote:
SeverineSnape wrote:Have you tried climbing on the balcony? It's above and to the right of the entrance.

If you've done that area too, then you need to go to the area outside the disco. After that, you need to go onto the roof (by the casino sign).


I was having the same problem and when I moved the cursor to this area it had a no entry sign, but I clicked it anyway and the game progressed. Might be worth at least trying to click, even though it comes up with a no entry sign. Found a few bugs similar to this throughout the game.

 
hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by hollyodie on Aug 9, 10 8:15 PM
ddtp wrote:Think I may have figured it out. I did have to start again as a new player, but when I got to the bit outside the Casino, after I'd turned off the green beams across the panel and electricity is zapping about, instead of clicking on "Click Here", to go back to the overview outside the Casino, I went through the open panel which was now minus the green beams. It's been going fine since then. I've noticed a couple of times now that even though she says she's finished in that scene, you can go on rather than back. Hope that helps.


I also had played through (on my second start after the dog problem!) and did click the "Click Here" button after zapping the electricity. Stuck again and I really don't want to have to restart this game for the third time. I'm enjoying it a lot but it's frustrating to have to keep restarting just to make it through the game. I hope that BFG is working with the developers to get these problems fixed and get a fix done for us.

So right now I'm going to go play solitaire...

 
MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Stuck outside the casino

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 3, 12 1:00 PM
hibernianfc wrote:
SeverineSnape wrote:Have you tried climbing on the balcony? It's above and to the right of the entrance.

If you've done that area too, then you need to go to the area outside the disco. After that, you need to go onto the roof (by the casino sign).


I was having the same problem and when I moved the cursor to this area it had a no entry sign, but I clicked it anyway and the game progressed. Might be worth at least trying to click, even though it comes up with a no entry sign. Found a few bugs similar to this throughout the game.




THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'd accidentally went down too far on the screen (when I was inside the area that I believe was the dance hall) and hit the area from which you move from one area to another and found myself outside the casino and of course, with a "can't enter" bar across the person. I took your suggestion and sure enough, when I clicked on the "can't enter" bar I was able to re-enter the area and continue the game.

The one thing I will NOT do when playing a game is to REPLAY it under a different profile because of a glitch so I GREATLY appreciate you taking the time to inform us other gamers how you'd resolve the issue.

MEnr56

Edited on 12/03/2012 at 1:01:05 PM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: