rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Just a crazy thought...(spoiler info included)

[Post New]by rbsworld on Mar 21, 18 6:40 PM
I am more than a bit tired of the castle inferno and it's depressing. I find my playing time has decreased substantially. BUT...Spring has finally sprung officially so the SE shouldn't be too far away...yeah to that thought...can't wait to get the Adrian saga over with...now,

My crazy thought is...

Do you think the Castle munchkins will be wearing fire retardant bunny foo foo garb while our dear castle is a crumblin' down? What a weird sight that will be. The SE kids in front of a burning castle..."Care to trade a candy for a water balloon egg?"

RBsMom

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Just a crazy thought...(spoiler info included)

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 21, 18 6:47 PM
Hmmmmm..... maybe.....maybe not.......crystal ball very murky on that score...

But, I'm guessing ...... not ..... because it is very easy to activate a "chunk" that has already been created .....it is not so easy to create new chunks and get them inserted without it messing something up....

I vote for them to stay the same so there will be fewer chances for game problems when the SE or new content is issued.

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Mar 21, 18 6:48 PM
Hadn't thought about that.

LOL

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 21, 18 6:55 PM
Um, not everybody is on level 84.

In fact, when the Spring event starts, the people currently on level 84 might have leveled up, depending upon whether new storyline quests, in addition to the Spring Event content, are included in the next update

Go to: