bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any BumbleBee Jewel technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 13, 10 12:21 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Post any BumbleBee Jewel technical issues here only

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 13, 10 9:00 AM
A sluggish garden game. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Then I'll try putting salt on the slugs .

Update: Still running sluggish. I would like to play the demo - looks interesting at least - but not at that speed...

Edited on 07/13/2010 at 9:25:16 AM PST

lindia06
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindia06 on Jul 13, 10 9:28 PM
Wow, I got a bunch of gibberish all over the screen. I played one level, and it said I won, but then I couldn't do anything.............just lines and lines of garbage. I had to use the task manager to get out of it. Too bad, it looked like a neat game. Not for me, sorry

[Post New]by Liz_the_Lucky on Jul 13, 10 9:40 PM
The game ran fine for me, and I found it cute enough to buy it. After a couple hours of playing, the cat wanted in, so I put the game on pause while I opened the door. When I came back, the pause screen refused to disappear. I tried clicking on the X to close the game. The 'do you really want to quit?' screen came up, but under the pause screen. I couldn't click on it. Same with right clicking on the button on the bar at the bottom of the monitor screen. Ctrl, alt, del reacted the same way. I ended up rebooting my computer to turn the game off. After I turned my computer back on, I tried to play the game again, only nothing happened. Waited a few minutes, tried clicking on the game again, and got the 'there's a game already playing' warning. Cue reboot #2. This time I deleted the game and redownloaded. Same result. After reboot #3 and delete #2, I'm feeling very frustrated. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Jul 19, 10 4:46 PM
This game is loaded with bugs. Nothing but jibberish (someone else said that, I agree) all over the place, can't see things, can't see your time bar, can see scores. The game is SLOW.

I think it could be a cute game but i certainly would not pay for it. Way too many problems, how did this game even get released in this condition?

[Post New]by Liz_the_Lucky on Jul 21, 10 1:03 PM
Me again. Got a new notepad and thought 'Great, I can play that *&% game now'. No suck luck. Not running on this computer either. Grrrr.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 28, 10 2:31 AM
Every time I've changed my graphics drivers or anything since this game came out, I've tried again to play it. Uninstalled and reinstalled it. It looks like it could be a cute game if it ran at a reasonable speed rather than in slo-mo, as it does for me.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Aug 2, 10 6:09 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:I also had problems with this game. It starts ok, looks great, all glossy and glinting tiles, sound is ok and everything seems fine.

Except when I try to match tiles - they don't move. Clicking on a tile lights it up and a get a clank saying that I clicked it, clicking on the next tile does the same, but the two doesn't swap. Assuming it is a swap-to-match, lol.
Trying to click-hold and drag doesn't help. Trying to click-hold to align doesn't help. Just in case there was something I didn't get about matching tiles (or cells, as they are placed in a honeycomb pattern) I read the how-to very carefully, then clicked every tile to match to the neighbour - nothing. Just that 'clank'.

Tried starting it in administrator mode - didn't help.
Tried starting it in XP compatibility mode - no good.
Tried a combination of admin and XP comp mode - game didn't even start.

So I give up, and deleted it from game manager.

This is the same problem I had - the game loads, looks like it's going to work, but nothing moves.

tyyllls
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by tyyllls on Sep 26, 10 10:19 PM
I liked the game enough to buy it- played without incident until the under water level then all of a sudden nothing responds. I click on the tiles, they light up, but nothing moves. The powerups work, but nothing else. Really strange, as I have had no problems up till now. If this doesn't correct , I'll be expecting a refund.

Go to: