Dark Manor keeps telling me it has no internet connection

[Post New]by bambosj on Mar 22, 18 7:04 AM
I have been playing this game for a while, i really enjoy this game, but now it keeps saying i have no internet connection, i have tried allsorts, i even uninstalled it and re-installed it several times, i have turned my internet on and off and on and off, it's now on and the game still won't play, any suggestions?

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Dark Manor keeps telling me it has no internet connection

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Mar 22, 18 7:28 AM
Hi bambosj

Dark Manor has closed and has been removed from all platforms, please read other posts on this matter

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Dark Manor keeps telling me it has no internet connection

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 22, 18 1:59 PM
Hi bambosj,

As Airliebird60 has mentioned, the decision was recently made to remove Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery from all platforms. This is what is leading to the error stating there is no internet connection for the game. These decisions are never easy to make, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our players. We do hope that our players will find new games on the Big Fish Games site to enjoy.

For more information, please see the following thread:

An Important Announcement Regarding Dark Manor - Updated March 19, 2018

As there are several threads about this situation, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. Please post any additional concerns or questions in the offline thread. This will help keep the forums organized and help our Moderators quickly respond to those question. Thank you for your understanding.

As always, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators with any questions. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: