delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

level 18

[Post New]by delia67m on Mar 22, 18 10:55 AM

My dear Sirs,

I can't believe that nobody cares about the desire and necessities of their clients. No reaction, I'm speaking about the people that make this game. Why do I have to wait so much time for the levels to be made? Before I used to receive a new level before I finished.

Thank you for your time

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:level 18

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 18 12:36 PM
Hello delia67m,

Thank you for your patience as well as for providing your concerns about the development of Sir Match-a-Lot. I can assure you that the appropriate teams are working hard on new content for our players and that this development can take a significant amount of time so that it can be prepared to go out to our many players across the world across multitudes of different kinds of devices and hardware load outs.

I totally understand wanting new levels now that you've reached the current end of available content, and just want you to know that the teams behind the game are working hard to develop new events, features, and content for our players that is not only fun and enjoyable to play through, but also helps with the longevity of the game without introducing new issues or troubles for our players. This takes significant time as the new portions are created, tested, and sent out to our players. Thanks for understanding that a lot of effort, resources, and time goes into creating and testing the content for as well as maintaining Sir Match-a-Lot. We're glad that we can continue to create new content for our players who like this game.

Thank you as well for providing your feedback. I'll be sure to give this to those teams so they know how much you're anticipating a new world and new levels. We hope you enjoy the events that happen in-between. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by delia67m on Mar 27, 18 9:59 AM
My dears,

I can see you are very polite to me. always finding the right words. Thank you for these. But the problem still is... Can be changed. Know something? I will renounce playing this game. If it wasn't for free or its about another interest ( paying for a game - nothing wrong ), I have to know. I can't pray every month to you ( you are covering them ) . If there's no interest , no ideas , or anything, I need to know.

Thank you

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 27, 18 2:20 PM
Hello delia67m,

We certainly understand how waiting for a new update with new levels can be frustrating. As my colleague bfgIlinalta mentioned, the teams behind the game continue to work on new content and new things to offer our players. Our Moderator team doesn't have any information about when an update with new levels may be available, so we are unable to elaborate further on that particular subject.

We appreciate your players' patience while awaiting for the next exciting update for Sir Match-a-Lot, and we hope the currently available levels continue to provide our players entertainment in the meantime.

If there are further questions, please contact one of our active Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to listen and offer any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by delia67m on Mar 29, 18 12:23 PM
Dear Sirs,

Thanks again for your answer. Passed another month and same treatment for around 5 months ago.

I really don t care anymore.

My respects,

Your sincerely ex user of your Games.

Go to: