MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Chit Chat about game and stuff here!!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 22, 18 11:18 AM
Just an opening for y'all to chat and quote each other and keep the Review thread for Reviews only!

I haven't tried the demo of this game yet, but when I do, I will post my review in the Review Thread! Have a wonderful day!

Abs

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Re:Chit Chat about game and stuff here!!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 22, 18 2:03 PM
What did you all think about the BFG customer satisfaction survey in this morning's Email? I thought maybe someone was listening to us about getting some new material!! Sadly, not the case.

It didn't give much of a chance to voice any real opinions, and I think it was really all about one certain game series. I didn't even finish it because it was not what the title "Customer Satisfaction Survey" implied!

Just curious!

Abs

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Mar 22, 18 2:53 PM
I agree with you MissAbby!

I don't care about HE, I supposed was my chance to ask for more adventure games, but not!

I'll do a post asking for them, I hope another members will second me in this petition. I know you like the same as me!

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 22, 18 3:02 PM
Exactly Minesita!

I feel the same way about HE games. And when they asked which I liked the most and the least out of 15 games over the last 15 or more years, and they're all so much alike, I personally can't remember them!

I tried to reply to the email, but it was returned!

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Mar 22, 18 4:20 PM
I agree! This wasn't really a survey. It was all about HE games (which is not one of the series I like). I was hoping they really wanted an opinion about what I would like.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Mar 22, 18 6:54 PM
I'm glad that I didn't bother with the survey. Maybe a lack of response will give BFG at least a tiny message that we want new material. Personally, I am not too happy that HOPA games are now more puzzles and less HOPA.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Mar 22, 18 7:00 PM
All my survey asked me was what I played my games on and which of the following games I played. When I clicked on "next" it took me to a page that said that was all of the survey.
That was a customer survey??????

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 22, 18 8:12 PM
Baglady, You didn't miss anything unless you are a huge fan of (Highlight space after this to Read) Hidden Expedition Games

I don't want to get in trouble here, I think that's why we're all saying HE!

It was kind of a bait and switch survey!

Abs

[Post New]by baglady159 on Mar 22, 18 9:17 PM
Well, so much for our opinions...

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 23, 18 6:57 AM
BFG had a huge overarching "what do you want to see in casual games" survey last year. Maybe they will send another one later on.

I thought the survey was kind of funny myself. It was asking what themes you would want to see in the next HE game. Some of the choices were love/romance, seasonal/holiday!!

Yes, me, Sam and the other HELP agents travel to the North Pole to take back a deadly artifact that Santa has been hoarding.

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Mar 23, 18 12:18 PM
My survey was the same as Baglady...what a joke. I am actually getting tired of the same old-same-old games from Big Fish.

I wonder if they even care. They are making money regardless. I am sorry because that sounds harsh but new games with new themes would be a delight. Adventure, definitely.

Lamp_post

tattas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tattas on Mar 25, 18 5:20 AM
I played the game thru and enjoyed it very much until the end when I attempted to finish out the collections - finding the remaining dragons. I was able to get to finding 44 out of 68 and after that I could not finish finding the remaining dragons. Each time I attempted to finish the game that part froze up and would not let me finish. Any suggestions?

pasmit4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pasmit4 on Mar 27, 18 5:45 PM
I am somewhat frustrated trying to find the dragons. I swear I clicked on every pixel and couldn't find one. Some scenes I have found them but not on all by any means. The ones i have found were quite obvious...so can't figure why I can't find others.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 28, 18 7:15 AM
pasmit4 wrote:I am somewhat frustrated trying to find the dragons. I swear I clicked on every pixel and couldn't find one. Some scenes I have found them but not on all by any means. The ones i have found were quite obvious...so can't figure why I can't find others.

Are the collectibles in the Strategy Guide? Sometimes when I have trouble finding them, I will look one up to kind of see how the devs are hiding them and then go back to the game and it makes it easier for me to find them on my own.

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Apr 22, 18 9:28 AM
Have you seen the Subject: "Saying goodbye to the forums" under the SE Forum for: Immortal Love: Black Lotus !

What a shock! It looks like none of our opinions will be being heard in the future!

This last company that bought Big Fish Games seems like they are going to be making some VERY BIG changes to our gaming community!

I'm very, very sad about this!

Comments?

Go to: