Unofficial Query

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

Unofficial Query

[Post New]by sadie700 on Mar 22, 18 2:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many people would like to see the items dropped from the HOS's again. Obviously it won't help, because I don't think that anyone really cares, but I am curious.

I know I would like to see the inventory item drop again.

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Unofficial Query

[Post New]by tesskw on Mar 22, 18 2:56 PM

[Post New]by honeybucket on Mar 22, 18 3:59 PM
i would like to see the inventory items come back to everyone.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 22, 18 4:00 PM
It would be unequivocally the greatest gift ever if inventory items were again given by every HOS!!!
I want to scream every time I struggle through a HOS I don't like because I need the item, or I'm trying to get it for a friend, & get a shard instead. And the last couple days, it's happened WAY too often!
I'm doing very few HOS right now because of this - it really is ruining the game for me.

Thanks for asking.

[Post New]by WrongAgain on Mar 22, 18 4:01 PM
YES!!!!

Darlene1225
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Darlene1225 on Mar 22, 18 4:05 PM
Would work for me

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Mar 22, 18 4:44 PM
That would be the best the biggest and most wonderful Easter Present to MC player's around the world and back again to get Inventory item's from their HOS site no more shard's instead or money but real Inventory. The item's we need to keep playing the game we love Rona

Happy Easter to all and everyone and enjoy the Spring Event I have just downloaded the update so me thinks it may start this weekend o what Jolly Fun !!!!!!
Thank You to the Developer's who do us proud every time they do this for our amusement and fun have a Happy Easter weather player, Dev or Mod. I truly hope all enjoy and once again Happy Easter everyone. Rona

Edited on 03/22/2018 at 4:47:38 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 22, 18 5:37 PM
YES PLEASE!!! Then I can use the inventory or shard or sell.......depending on what I want or need!!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 22, 18 5:54 PM
Just saying........when it was originally changed in January 2016 ..... players started thread after thread ...... begging and begging for the inventory to be returned.....

After 2 years of it not being changed, I doubt it will be changed now.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Mar 22, 18 6:02 PM
I am sure it won't change a thing. I was just curious how people would vote, if they had the chance. But I still would like to see it.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 22, 18 6:12 PM
YES! YES! YES! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE INVENTORY ITEMS BACK.

IT GETS HARD SOMETIMES TO GET WHAT I NEED. I REALLY HATE ASKING MY FRIENDS FOR THEM. SOMETIME IT IS THE ONLY WAY.

Musikfrosch
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Musikfrosch on Mar 22, 18 6:41 PM
Let me join the chorus... yes I would LOVE to have the old drop rate back, no more single shards or measly coins, instead a guaranteed inventory item. I never understood the change in the first place, as one could always sell surplus items for coins or disenchant them for shards. It's really frustrating when I want to collect certain items but only get shards or money instead and it puts a damper on my enjoyment of the game.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 22, 18 6:53 PM
I wouldn't mind if we even got a reasonable percentage of items from the HOS, like 50% and the rest coins or shards. That would still be streets ahead of what I've seen lately. It's next to impossible to do DQs if you have to do the HOS for every single ZZ item you need in real time. My inventory is in worse shape now at the end of content than I ever was before the game was changed, since now all we can do is use items but not replenish them with any regularity.

Edited on 03/22/2018 at 6:56:25 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Mar 22, 18 7:24 PM
Yes , I would like to see a better drop of inventory items , too . They could get rid of the shards , raise the coinage ,and raise the item drop rate . If , I need shards I can chase the Butterflies .

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 22, 18 9:35 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 22, 18 9:56 PM
I never saw the old drop rate but the current drop rate is very poor.

I would love to see a higher drop rate.

Edited on 03/22/2018 at 9:56:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Mar 22, 18 10:05 PM
It is my understanding that requests like this in the past have resulted in a "be careful what you wish for" result.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 22, 18 11:12 PM
Susanna502 wrote:It is my understanding that requests like this in the past have resulted in a "be careful what you wish for" result.

Because.. then people will be short of shards, short of coins. And then complain about that?
It does hurt when I do a tough HOS and get coins or a shard, but then, I NEED shards!
So it's fine with me. And Coins are always good to get.
JMO

Edited on 03/22/2018 at 11:13:30 PM PST

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Mar 22, 18 11:26 PM
It would of been nice if they would have eliminated the 5 letter “S” word in the 3 hos in our spring rooms, no such luck

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 23, 18 2:49 AM
Yes, definitely more inventory, If we must get shards and coins, make the inventory at least 75% of the time.

Go to: