Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 23, 18 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/23/2018 at 9:28:54 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 23, 18 9:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Mar 23, 18 3:46 PM
Too many puzzles, sometimes one right after another and mixing of potions. There are more puzzles than hos. I did not find them to be of an even number whatsoever. The hos I came across were mediocre, some interactive, some mini, as well as story book type, which I hate.

You are doing the same things over and over again and it is monotonous. Don't care to be spending time mixing potions which are puzzles in themselves...and then having to encounter so many other mini games with a few hos thrown in....and also the collecting of numerous inventory, putting things together....you know the particulars well.

Although, most scenes are of the same color hues of blues, greens, and purples, the graphics are pleasant and fairly well done. It is about the only positive I can say, as the gameplay, story, and activities are much the same as the other games in this series.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 1, 18 10:27 AM

Why do these guys make their games look so much alike? Most of their games have so much blue, it's nearly blinding, and if I didn't look at the title, I'd have a hard time telling the difference between this game and Mystery Tales, other than not having those stupid glasses, a gimmick that is simply swapped out with a healers kit! As far as the benefits of the Collector's Edition vs.this Standard Edition, I will say that, if you like collecting items (collecting because they aren't really hidden) this particular game has a ton of collectibles in the CE version, but it's a hard game to get into, because it's far too repetitive and at times boring.

The Collector's Edition version has 10 Wallpapers, 10 Concept Art pictures, 5 Music Soundtracks, 17 re-playable Hidden Object Scenes, 17 re-playable Mini Games, 26 Achievements to earn, 15 Collectible Creature Eggs (click to hatch within the Medico Imperium) 15 Collectible Medallions (represents a different theater personality) 76 Hidden Coins (used to buy 15 Magic Lab items) Missing Journal Notes to find, 5 Chapters + Bonus Chapter and a built in Strategy Guide.

Go to: