the achievement made .

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

the achievement made .

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Mar 23, 18 9:25 AM
the achievement made ..I have finished new achievements. the longest was looking for the last chicken. new Pets could not be obtained. failed friends who have not opened a new number .not terrible but will get them tomorrow.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Re:the achievement made .

[Post New]by sandy510 on Mar 23, 18 4:32 PM
Wow, congrants to getting the 3 achievements done, was the last chick the one in the upper right hand corner?

That one is currently given me a big pain

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Mar 23, 18 6:51 PM
Sandy, mine is the same chick and I need two mice. I finished the bunnies and got Alice.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 23, 18 7:41 PM
Difficult to get any "pet parts" when only about 10 of my friends have their rooms set to the second Spring room......(This is on iOS)

AND, to make matters worse.......I'm getting more shards and coins than items......sigh.

Edited on 03/23/2018 at 10:35:23 PM PST

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Mar 23, 18 8:50 PM
Mine done as well

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 23, 18 10:31 PM
Remember... its only the first day!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 23, 18 11:24 PM
1457051 wrote:Remember... its only the first day!

Yesterday was Achievement Day
Today it is Pet Day
Tomorrow will be MC Holiday! (UK clock go forwards one hour so my internal clock is out of sorts!)

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Mar 24, 18 8:07 AM
Well finally got the last little chick, sooooo... happy, that completes the achievements, now onto the pets, should be tonight after the next change.

Sammy5

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 24, 18 11:10 PM
Never finished an event so fast, which wasn't the plan. It just worked out that way. I have all the pets and my album is completely full. Like so many others, the chick was the last one to get but got the final chick and the final mouse today.

I am going to stay away from the castle tomorrow and give myself a vacation.

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Mar 25, 18 12:20 AM
Just got my last Bunnie, so the 3 Avatars are done, have all the new Pets so I will just coast along for now !!! Sure do wish Randy were back in the game, it's not the same without him !!!
Betslou41

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 25, 18 12:31 AM
betslou41 wrote:Just got my last Bunnie, so the 3 Avatars are done, have all the new Pets so I will just coast along for now !!! Sure do wish Randy were back in the game, it's not the same without him !!!
Betslou41

I miss him so too!

I think a CC will soon be with us though!
At the moment as soon as I get an airship drop required in the DQ I just ignore it for the rest of the MC day

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Mar 27, 18 5:06 PM
Finally finished the Avatars, mouse was the one holding me up on that. I can't tell you how many times I visited every room in the game before he finally showed up. So I think that's it for this event.

[Post New]by criccieth10 on Mar 28, 18 8:31 AM
Well done to all of you. I have the pets and have completed the chicks. Still struggling on the bunnies and chicks, waiting for one each of them and building up lots and lots of some them! Plenty of time left though

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 28, 18 8:41 AM
Just completed the chicks while doing the CC and I'm not in a hurry to finish the bunnies or mice. Will wait until the CC tasks requiring chasing these critters to see if I can complete them, if not will try to capture them as the event winds down. Meanwhile will keep playing the Spring Rooms to build up coins (always needed).

Keep stormin' the castle!

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Mar 28, 18 9:02 AM
I've never breezed through a holiday event so quickly! All done! Thank goodness for the 30 day challenge. It gives me a reason to actually come back to the game on a daily basis. The seems to be no reason to do the daily challenges...I just get a bunch of items that I don't need (donkey heads, anyone??) LOL!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Mar 28, 18 3:59 PM
I made the achievement with the bunnies and chicks, first part of spring hunt, too.
The last mice drives me crazy! I am going to take a break striving for it, try again when CC requires them.
Meanwhile I am doing the spring HOSs for the achievement, carrots and coins.
Good luck everybody!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 2, 18 1:27 PM
Finally made the achievements plus all pets.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Apr 2, 18 2:05 PM
dang top middle wabbit an top 3 chicks no luck so far; what gives or dos'nt work ? what I need here is that wabbit's foot or maybe a bowl of lucky charms !

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 2, 18 4:10 PM
I just got last chick upper left corner. I kept playing chicks only past several days. What I noticed today I was getting a variety of chicks that I hadn’t seen for awhile vs. the same two or three in previous days. I had a hunch that maybe the pattern had shifted and it seemed to pay off.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Apr 2, 18 5:00 PM
tennco -- ooh, I hope you're right! I'm still one short on the chicks and mice. I think I've caught more than a hundred of each at this point, no luck.

Go to: