MrsThompy
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Declining friends

[Post New]by MrsThompy on Mar 23, 18 10:02 AM
Sorry to say but I'm declining some friends who don't take part of the game anymore. I had over 100 but it seems that maybe half are joying the spring-event. Saves me a lot of time to get to the special rooms instead of getting the notice: your friend has no private room yet.
Sorry....

Re:Declining friends

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 23, 18 10:09 AM
I'm starting to see that message on some of my friends too. During the Last event, if the private room had that message and they had the red icon for a very long time, I deleted them. I may do the same thing towards the end of this event.

DeeJay46

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Mar 23, 18 10:17 AM
I hope you are slow in deleting. I, for one, had problems getting the update. There was no announcement of an update. I noticed that two of my long term friends still have Christmas or original room up. I am sure they would have updated if they knew. I learned of update by a friend mentioning the new room by her name. Also, I have read a couple posts that some people will go back and forth between the two spring rooms to give folks who did not complete the spring patio achievement a chance, since new spring HOS do not count toward this achievement. I was not even able to do the HOS in the friends old rooms until I updated.

Edited on 03/23/2018 at 10:18:35 AM PST

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 23, 18 10:28 AM
What we are seeing is no room whatsoever. Just that message saying "Your friend doesn't have a private room yet."

When we had that glitch that gave everyone that message, we had to change something in out rooms of on the room name, so it wouldn't come back or change our room to the Spring Room for everyone but you to see.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Mar 23, 18 11:19 AM
I wait 2 full months before deleting friends who have not contributed . That should be enough time for someone to sort any problems .

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 11:57 AM
DON'T FORGET SOME PEOPLE ARE AWAY FROM HOME RIGHT NOW. I HAVE AT LEAST 4 WHO WILL NOT BE BACK TILL NEXT WEEK. OTHERS ON BREAK. THEY DID NOT EXPECT THE EVENT TO START SO SOON.

BE GENTLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

SOME ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE UPDATE. I HAD 1 GAME THAT I HAD TO RE DO HER SPRING ROOM. I OPENED HER ROOM THIS MORNING AND IT WAS THE OLD ROOM. HAD TO DO TRINA'S QUESTS AGAIN TO OPEN IT. IT WAS THERE WHEN I CLOSED THAT PC DOWN. IT RUNS TO HOT TO LEAVE ON.

MrsThompy
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by MrsThompy on Mar 23, 18 12:07 PM
gillydi,
I'm talking about "friends" who haven't been playing for months!!! Why is everybody so upset about this? I have some good friends which I keep as long as I'm gonna play.

[Post New]by sylwia1966 on Mar 23, 18 12:53 PM
new friends with spring room 2 making switch to room 1 wormly wellcome
id 677248
lvl 82

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 4:42:37 AM PST

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Mar 23, 18 3:15 PM
I have had friends who have not been playing since January. I will be cleaning them out if I do not see them soon.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Mar 25, 18 1:27 AM
Mrs Thompy that wasn't a criticism just letting people know how I deal with it !

Go to: