Ios update

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Ios update

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Mar 23, 18 11:59 AM
App update ready.. makes the game ready for spring event.

Re:Ios update

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Mar 23, 18 1:00 PM
Nice! Looks like I am going to be busy when I get home.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 23, 18 1:07 PM
Hello HennyMarie and Amethyst2066,

The iOS update for Midnight Castle is now available! The Spring Event has begun, and there are new pets, avatars, puzzles, and more. To see what was included in this update, please take a look at the announcement below:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS) - March 23, 2018

Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any questions come up. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 23, 18 1:44 PM
Well I have got the new update on my new game but on my old game nothing.Both devices are literally 18 inches apart but the App Store just says ‘open’ & not ‘update’ as the other one did.
I’ve shut down the device & re-opened it nothing has changed.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 23, 18 2:11 PM
So how are we to update. I have nothing on my ipad

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 23, 18 2:43 PM
Hello AuntieRoo and tennco,

It sounds like the latest Midnight Castle update isn't showing up in the iTunes store. Even if the mobile device's connection is strong, I'd recommend trying the suggestions in the help article below:

Connection issues

Please email our Midnight Castle Support Team if the update still doesn't appear. I hope I've been able to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by LoisKobylarz on Mar 23, 18 2:53 PM
Seems like there is a problem for the iPad which I also play on. No update in the App Store.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 23, 18 2:55 PM
Finally got it.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 23, 18 3:28 PM
Sometimes with the new iOS operating system.....when you go to the App Store, then Updates ..... you need to swipe down on the page to get the new updates to load.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 23, 18 3:50 PM
Same here,not a bunny in sight.I tried your suggestion Annelliegram.I will wait until tomorrow morning then contact customer support.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 23, 18 4:30 PM
Auntie roo maybe try restart iPad?

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 23, 18 5:20 PM
Thanks tennco but I have totally closed down my iPad 3 times.
When I go to the apps store it will only allow me to “open” there is no option to update as there was for my other game.I’ve cleared everything that was open,tried to download using the help gear in the game.That’s about the limit to my capabilities.

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Mar 23, 18 5:38 PM
Mine appeared after I updated to latest iOS release.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 23, 18 6:22 PM
Don’t have it on my iPad either.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 23, 18 6:50 PM
For anyone who can not find the update, read Amethyst2066’s post in Riddler Apology thread. It works!

Amethyst, you might want to start a new thread with your solution. I’m sure that there are many who are very confused and your solution worked perfectly. Thank you!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 24, 18 2:55 AM
At last....I opened my iPad this morning,checked the apps store & finally MC download was there.
I still think it’s odd that one game received Spring Event almost 12 hours before other game when both devices are inches apart.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 24, 18 8:03 AM
Diane, Ros, Carly, & Pearl - yay! We had to fight for this one!
Please let me know how I can help you - what hours you need access to my room 1, any Spring pet parts you need, etc.
Happy searching, everybody!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 24, 18 8:54 AM
Thank you Druid,As the new room doesn’t count for the achievement my snowdrop game has no chance.( not enough friends) so I’ll poodle along & hopefully I can craft the pets when the event is over.
Thanks again
Ros

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 24, 18 9:26 AM
BFG was not automatically downloading the iOS Spring Event Update......so thank you very much for this thread that lead my to the App Store.

Having not been to the App Store before, it took me a coupla tries. Of course it was late at night - past my bedtime LOL

Then it was uploading and I managed to level up a few times in Spring Room 2 HOSs and to collect mice, chicks and bunnies in the Castle Rooms

I have just over 50 friends so that should be enough but will leave my id no. here for those who need more friends with Room 2

Welcoming all new friends and Happy Easter Bunny Event to all
id no. i2403561

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Mar 24, 18 9:41 AM
I would also like to help, but I have no idea as to what time would be good for everyone. This is my first SE on the ipad, but for me I will wait for a fix or next year to work on the "spring hunt" achievement I just don't think there will be enough friends who change to spring room 1 to make any headway on it.

So I will keep watching this or someone let me know what the consensus is for a good time for everyone so I can change my room.

tess

Go to: