NEW ROOM

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

NEW ROOM

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 12:31 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW ROOM. I LOVE THE HOS'S I CAN SEE THE ITEMS NOTHING IS TO SMALL TO SEE.

WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE CLOCK THINGS ARE HARD TO FIND BUT I LIKE IT, IT MAKES YOU ACTUALLY LOOK FOR THE ITEMS. NOT LIKE THE MANTLE IN THE CE ROOM. THAT THING WAS A JUMBLE.

JUST MY OPINION.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THE MICE ARE CUTE. THE CHICK I EVEN LIKE IT. I HATE CHICKENS.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:NEW ROOM

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 23, 18 3:37 PM
The room is okay......I think I like the Spring Room 1 better.....AND

I wish they had made a connection (like the entrance to the Spring Terrace) to that new room.....players could then enter the SINGLE SPRING room.....and play the Terrace (if needed) and then enter the portal to the 3 additional rooms....

That way, there would be NO problems with people needing Spring Hunt achievement and not being able to get it because everyone is on Rm 2.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 4:33 PM
I ACTUALLY HAD TO PLAY MY BABY GAMES TO GET THE ITEMS TO SEND TO MY MAIN GAME. I THOUGHT I HAD A PRETTY EVEN SPLIT BETWEEN ROOM 1 AND TWO. NOW I FIGURE IT WILL TAKE ME THE WHOLE EVENT TO GET THE NEEDED PARTS FOR THIS YEARS PETS.

SO I WILL HAVE TO DO MY BABY GAMES AND SEND THE ITEMS TO MY MAIN GAME.

I DON'T USUALLY HAVE TO EVEN OPEN THEM ONCE EVENT FRIENDS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THEM.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 23, 18 5:45 PM
AEgram-that's a great idea. Too bad they didn't think of it.

I love the new spring room. I loved the old spring room. But I'm pretty easy to please.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Mar 24, 18 9:19 AM
I freaking HATE the clock HOS...the other two are nice though

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Mar 24, 18 10:08 AM
I sooo agree with a connection of the two rooms !!! I love the new room and have made peace with the clock. It is just too cool. Will take longer to get to full speed and don't ever expect to have very good scores. But that is okay.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 24, 18 10:38 AM
I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though.

I really like the idea of linking the rooms. You should be able to go from the porch, through the back door, & be inside the house in the new room. That would solve all the logical problems.
How about it, devs????

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 24, 18 10:42 AM
What is the playing card used for?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 24, 18 10:47 AM
tennco wrote:What is the playing card used for?

Playing Card, Egg Shell, and Timepiece are all needed (40 each) to craft the three new spring pets.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Mar 24, 18 10:50 AM
Thanks I only thought there were two new

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 24, 18 10:56 AM
tennco wrote:Thanks I only thought there were two new

Card Guard
Humpty Dumpty
White Rabbit

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Mar 24, 18 11:15 AM
Annelliegram, a portal would be PERFECT!

A link in each room could carry you to Room 1 or 2, deciding which realm is your choice, depending on your level and strategy.

If the devs don't want doubling up with friends switching, they can control access to one room per friend a day,

No matter which room. The choice should be for the seeker, without friends having to strategize about what might be helpful for all in their circle.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Mar 24, 18 3:46 PM
I am switching back and forth between room 1 and 2. I am not organized enough to switch at a regular time like someone suggested in another post. It looks like some of my friends are doing the same thing. I wish more would. Have gone through my friends 3 times since MC day start, and pick up several new ones each time.

I only had 4 friends last SE, so only started this one with about 250 Spring Terrace. It will be hard to get to 500, let alone 1000. Oh, well, there is always next year.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 24, 18 4:17 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
I wish they had made a connection (like the entrance to the Spring Terrace) to that new room.....players could then enter the SINGLE SPRING room.....and play the Terrace (if needed) and then enter the portal to the 3 additional rooms....

That way, there would be NO problems with people needing Spring Hunt achievement and not being able to get it because everyone is on Rm 2.

What a brilliant idea! I really wish they made it that way too, would have been perfect
I wonder if they're thinking of fixing it somehow, for the achievements, for all the previous year's pets that require items from the old S room... if so, they should seriously consider your idea!

As for the rooms, I like both, I love that the new one comes with 3 hos that give really good income, there comes a point in the game we need so many coins all the time, it's a huge help! Plus adds some new excitement, I like that

The Easter tea party and basket are both fun, I enjoy playing them.
The enchanted clock on the other hand... to me it's one of the hardest hos ever, I can hardly see the items. Could be it'll get easier as I get more experienced in it, haven't had the chance to play as much as I'd like today, but so far... can't say I'm a fan lol

[Post New]by deborah2w2 on Mar 24, 18 8:34 PM
Am I supposed to be able to click and collect the items that float by in the Spring 2 private room? Because I can't. Not in mine or anyone else's,

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 24, 18 8:41 PM
deborah2w2 wrote:Am I supposed to be able to click and collect the items that float by in the Spring 2 private room? Because I can't. Not in mine or anyone else's,

The only items that float in the private rooms are the butterfly's. the eggs, chicks, mice, and bunnies are only in the main part of the game.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 24, 18 9:46 PM
Actually, thinking about it more.......it just makes perfect sense to use Spring 1 Room to springboard into Spring 2 room......the old house is behind the Terrace (to the left of it....and just to the right of the egg basket hanging from the tree).......there are shudders on that old structure.....

Alice went through the looking glass........WE could go through the window pane into the "house" ...... which is the NEW Spring Room with all the HOSs!

It is no different than setting it up to go into the Forbidden Tower from the Throne Hall......sooooooooo easy to meld the to together!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 24, 18 11:04 PM
Excellent idea AEG! I like it.

Back to OP, I HATE the clock! The others seem reminiscent of the HOS in Xmas, but with mice and bunnies. ?
what do mice have to do with anything?
The bunnies you catch are kinda weird looking. The mice and chicks are cute, but the bunnies? ... look freaky to me

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 25, 18 2:20 AM
Maybe the mouse is a Dormouse. which would fit with the Alice in Wonderland theme.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Mar 25, 18 3:57 AM
Desertdruid wrote:I was surprised nobody was commenting on the Clock. OMG! It's so hard! The items are so tiny & blend in so completely! But I think it's just beautiful. I actually like it much better than the cartoony ones. I'm just utterly bummed that they give shards, though. X

I have learned the new spring room does not count towards the spring terrace achievement. Wheras the old one still does.

Go to: