LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

New Spring Event PC Friends/Rooms One OR Two

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Mar 23, 18 2:11 PM
As there is a thread for event friends with only Room 2 open, I thought I would start a thread for those of us who need both rooms, that is, those of us who haven't finished the Spring Hunt Achievement, but also want to take advantage of the new HOSs and get the new pets, etc.

Feel free to invite one or more of my games, I'll accept as many as I can handle! and feel free to post your IDs if you want to gather friends.

DashCat: 661519
LillieCat: full
RoseCat: full

Best to use the numbers, as currently, there are messages on the games names.

(Lillie and Rose are still updating....taking FOREVER!....but will accept requests as soon as I can get into the games).

ETA: Dash will accept a few more folks who need ROOM 1 only, and will stay on ROOM 1 for the event (with occasional short bursts of going to room 2 to complete the HOSs)

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 6:23:56 AM PST

Re:New Spring Event PC Friends/Rooms One OR Two

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Mar 23, 18 6:32 PM
Some of us are switching from one room to the other daily to allow access to all. If the room you need isn't there, check back later. Some are adding rm1 or rm2 to avatar name to let you know which one is there.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Mar 24, 18 4:08 PM
I am switching my main game back and forth randomly. I will leave my old game set on room 1 all the time. I do not receive gifts there, but may gift randomly.

PC Code 187258

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 24, 18 4:40 PM
Thank you so much, LillieCat and Howdah! I've sent invites from my other game (Sparky).

I'm not looking for gifting friends, just the use of Room 1, unless you'd like to stay on after the event is over, then just PM me and let me know.

Sharp Eye (Ada)

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 24, 18 5:27 PM
Ada.........trying to switch the JM game back and forth........as long as I REMEMBER!!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 24, 18 5:55 PM
Also switching Spring Room back and forth.

DeeJay46

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Mar 24, 18 7:05 PM
if all of the obtained achievements and Pets better 2 a number. there's more money and items.invite more friends players offer their numbers. who needs need a 2 room invite 40146( without gifts).

[Post New]by anglegirlsandy on Mar 24, 18 7:26 PM
I am trying to switch my rooms back and forth also. I appreciate you all for letting us use your rooms to get the spring hunt achievment done. I'm almost done with the 2nd step so I still have quite a few to go. No need to gift me unless you want to stay friends after the event, in which case you can PM me. Thanks again.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 24, 18 9:03 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Ada.........trying to switch the JM game back and forth........as long as I REMEMBER!!

Aw! That's so sweet of you, Susie! Since I play a lot during the day and late into the night, I just check back in every so often, so I'm sure it'll all work out. I just finished the first step of the achievement so I have quite a ways to go but, as Randy always says, I'll get er done!

You're the best!

Ada

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 9:06:35 PM PST

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Mar 25, 18 2:01 AM
I am switching my rooms. I hope you all make the achievement. Perhaps this is instead of a CC

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 25, 18 6:38 AM
i'm going to go back & forth between the two spring rooms and ahhhhhh try not o get angry when others don't give me my chance at the new room..what can I say other then to say it.. it will bother me not to be given the opportunity to do the new spring event room....

and ahh YES going back and forth does have it advantages.. 4 hos scenes instead of just 1 or 3 ...

anyway..

OPEN all your collection books in every room for 1 shard... it counts towards your furniture achievement....

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Mar 25, 18 7:01 AM
Good advice about opening all the collection books, gripes. I forgot to do that the first day.

I understand your issue with not being able to access the new room. I started this thread, though, for the people who wanted access to both, because they wanted or needed the first room for the achievement. But those players also want to be able to collect the parts for the new pets, so they need access to both rooms. Please don't be angry about that, but understand that you are helping fellow players who might not be as advanced in the game as you are. There is a thread listing IDs for folks who only want to see the new room up, and you might find more compatible friends there. I hope you won't delete your friends who show only the old room, but that is certainly your option.

Have fun in the Castle!

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 25, 18 8:44 AM
it's hard to figure out which hours of the day to give which room....maybe we should all stick to a similar time line... to take some of the stress off...

for those who work do I open the 1st room after the day change in the evenings and change to the new room when I wake up between 5 am and 6.. central time or do they need evenings for the 2nd room...???????

Go to: