charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

QUESTION?

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 4:47 PM
I CAN NOT CHANGE ANY TEXT ON MY ROOMS OR MY AVATAR. THE AVATAR SAYS REST/SICK YES I DO TAKE BREAKS TO REST MY BAD SHOULDER. BUT I AN NO LONGER SICK.

I WILL BE PUTTING CARROTS AND NEW PET ITEMS ON MY WISH LIST BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND THEM THEY ARE BEING SENT FROM MY OTHER GAMES.

SHARLENE

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:QUESTION?

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 23, 18 4:58 PM
Don't forget to click the blue "On/Off" switch at the bottom of the room to access the text area.

For your avatar, click the round blue button with the pencil symbol at the right hand end of the text beneath your avatar.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 5:02 PM
I DO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THEM BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. I CAN NOT BACKSPACE WHAT IS THERE TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE WAS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 23, 18 9:40 PM
OKAY, I ADMIT I HAD A BRAIN CRAMP, SENIOR MOMENT, OR WHATEVER.

I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS WITH THE WRONG KEYBOARD. I HAVE A KEYBOARD IN FRONT OF ME FOR THIS PC WHICH IS ON MY LEFT. BUT THE GAME IS ON THE PC IN FRONT OF ME I HAVE TO USE IT'S KEYBOARD TO CHANGE ANYTHING ON IT.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Mar 23, 18 9:49 PM
I'VE TRIED TO OPEN ELEVATORS &/OR FRONT DOOR WITH MY CAR KEY FOB! WE ALL HAVE OUR MOMENTS!.......

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 23, 18 10:45 PM
charlieisr wrote:OKAY, I ADMIT I HAD A BRAIN CRAMP, SENIOR MOMENT, OR WHATEVER.

I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS WITH THE WRONG KEYBOARD. I HAVE A KEYBOARD IN FRONT OF ME FOR THIS PC WHICH IS ON MY LEFT. BUT THE GAME IS ON THE PC IN FRONT OF ME I HAVE TO USE IT'S KEYBOARD TO CHANGE ANYTHING ON IT.

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 23, 18 11:16 PM
charlieisr wrote:OKAY, I ADMIT I HAD A BRAIN CRAMP, SENIOR MOMENT, OR WHATEVER.

We made a special effort to accommodate you in the MC Tea Room complete with comfortable chair.
But if you feel you would be better off back in the Hospital Wing please let me know

PTG: Chief Sweeper Upper of the MC (and HOS Repository)

Go to: