bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New Version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones (Mac) available! July 13th 2010

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 13, 10 3:57 PM
We have a new version of Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones available now. This new version of the game

- Fixed the bug that was causing players to get stuck on the Bar.
- Added a SKIP button to the Movie Theater letters puzzle.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. By unistalling and reinstalling your game you will have the newest version.

Install/ Reinstall a Mac game

1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game. The activation details needed to unlock your game will also be listed.

2. Double-click the downloaded .dmg file to open it. A game icon will appear in either an installation screen or a folder.

3. Drag the game icon to your Applications folder.

4. Double-click the game icon to open.

5. On the activation screen, enter your activation details: first name, last name, key.

6. Click Unlock full version.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 07/14/2010 at 10:20:54 AM PST

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:New Version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones (Mac) available! July 13th 2010

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 14, 10 2:47 PM
I tried the demo when it first came out with no problems. The game is on my "to buy" list. I guess I had better download the version before I buy it.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:New Version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones (Mac) available! July 13th 2010

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 14, 10 7:00 PM
TillyQ wrote:I tried the demo when it first came out with no problems. The game is on my "to buy" list. I guess I had better download the version before I buy it.

I finished the original version, but apparently if you did the bar scene in a different order than intended you were unable to continue. Yes, definitely download the new version. Also, many of us gave the game an excellent review. The game is humorous, lighthearted, a bit challenging, pretty long, engaging and fun.

Go to: