We Need To Work Together!

[Post New]by nailsdestry on Mar 23, 18 8:51 PM
We need to work out different times to change our spring rooms so everybody can still finish the spring terrace quest and still get everything from the 2nd spring room to get the new pets. Any of you have any Ideas of different times we can change the rooms, So everyone can get what they need from both rooms?

PS: Can the Developers please hire a game tester before you release it to us?
Parker (608771) My feathers are still ruffled.

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:We Need To Work Together!

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Mar 23, 18 9:47 PM
I don't think we can agree on anything because we live in different time zones. I don't want to get up at night to pass the spring.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Mar 23, 18 9:54 PM
There was another thread on this subject some were going to switch at 24 hour intervals and some in 12 hour increments using GMT for switching....

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Mar 23, 18 10:14 PM
I will alternate rooms when I open the game for the day and hopefully I will be able to access Room 2 from those putting out Room 1 (hope this doesn't sound confusing).

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 23, 18 10:39 PM
If players do not come to the forum, and they see your Original Spring Room always open (it could be that you just happen to be switched every time they check) .....I'm guessing there will be a bunch of deleted friends.

So, as a suggestion....when you have your Spring 1 Room open ..... maybe you can change the name area to say: Opn 7 - 10 pm CST (of course, so it will ALL display, you would want to omit the spaces around the dash.....but they must be inserted here or the forum filters will blank out the message).

That way, players will know you are leaving the Spring Terrace available for 3 hours ..... then putting it to Spring Room 2 for them to come back and play the HOSs.

Edited on 03/23/2018 at 10:40:17 PM PST

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Mar 23, 18 11:44 PM
I just put DailyRmSwtch behind my name, and will try to change rooms around the same time every day.

I don't know how else to accommodate everyone. It's a shame that we have to choose to offer our friends the new room, or the room that is necessary to succeed at an accomplishment.

[Post New]by nailsdestry on Mar 24, 18 12:39 AM
I don't know, But I will say this,
Parker 608771.
I will keep spring room 1.
If you need to complete the spring terrace friend me!
I guess I will just have to pay for my pets.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 24, 18 12:57 AM
Re: "We Need To Work Together!"

Those with more than one game and time to switch...fine.

Otherwise, relax.
The event lasts more than 40 days!

Am sure there will be multiple threads with players wanting more Room 1 friends and separate threads for those needing more Room 2 friends.

I have limited playing time and one pc game.
It will stay with Spring Room 2 on display, as I think the majority of my friends want the extra new scenes and coins.

Am certainly not deleting anyone over this, nor trying to make life harder for my friends who are on lower levels. (If they have plenty of time to play, am sure they would like the chance to play both rooms, and I am confident they all can and will get enough new friends to accomplish whatever.)

Good luck, all, and enjoy the game.

Go to: