maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

CHESTS - Bonus Event well worthwhile (March 2018)

[Post New]by maxbridge on Mar 23, 18 9:10 PM
At last something we can earn some decent gold and rewards in - I might have just been lucky but so far the levels aren't too difficult (up to level 5 and I actually found the first one the hardest!)..
Three chests, wood, silver and gold all give you increasing coins, 10, 25 and 50 - plus initially one free bonus / boost at the silver and gold chest each, and now at level five I received two bonuses as well as the coins.
It just means you have to keep coming back every half hour as there is a 30 minute cool down, but if you can it is well worthwhile.

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:CHESTS - Bonus Event well worthwhile (March 2018)

[Post New]by missbethann on Mar 24, 18 8:10 AM
maxbridge,

I am as far as you are in the chest challenge. It's been pretty helpful with the magic wand and trinket bonus and I have found you may need at least one wand per board to finish if you choose not to loose a life. But you have the option to start the board with a trinket to help along the way. I try to save those and use the hammer to advance. Good Luck to all.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:CHESTS - Bonus Event well worthwhile (March 2018)

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 25, 18 6:56 AM
I agree that this is the only event that has relatively good rewards. It has 5 levels, which start again after you complete them. The levels are not easy, particularly level 1, but you can sparingly use boosts - you will get them back. To pass the levels, note down which are the chest exit columns (usually this is only possible after losing once) and concentrate only on those.

Rewards of the 3 chests:

LEVEL 1: 10 coins, 25 coins, 50 coins
LEVEL 2: 10 coins + 1 wand, 25 coins, 50 coins
LEVEL 3: 10 coins + 1 wand, 25 coins + trinket, 50 coins + hammer
LEVEL 4: 10 coins + 2 wands, 25 coins +1 hammer + 1 trinket, 50 coins + 1 hammer
LEVEL 5: 10 coins + 2 wands, 25 coins + 1 hammer, 50 coins + 2 other boosts

Go to: