Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 24, 18 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 9:35:59 AM PST

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gnewburn on Mar 24, 18 5:51 AM
I get an access violation when ever I try to play...guess I'll have to wait till the bugs out..BTW my hubby is IT manager for a corp .so I know its a bug in the game..not my puter

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 24, 18 9:40 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 24, 18 9:50 AM
Hello gnewburn,

I'm really sorry an access violation was received while playing Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition. Access violations are generic errors that sometimes occur when a game needs more permissions to run on a computer. It might help to run this game in Administrator Mode; the following help article contains those instructions:

If you'd prefer to replace the game, please email our Technical Support Team. They'll be happy to handle that for you.

Thanks for your patience. Please have a lovely day, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to listen.

bfgBeruna

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Mar 27, 18 4:44 PM
The game keeps asking me to activate it, even though I've done so 3 times so far.

veagas
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by veagas on Mar 28, 18 4:50 PM
i cant get this game to download

[Post New]by chrissybabes48 on Mar 31, 18 12:54 PM
this game downloaded fine but as soon as I hit play it doesn't it wont open the actual game nor will it let me exit it I have to completely restart my laptop I'm running on windows ten help!!! thank u Christine sanderson

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 31, 18 1:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry that there's been trouble activating and installing Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

Adjusting the network connections in the Big Fish Games app will turn on alternative communications with our software. This is often an effective way to get a game to download and activate when it initially won't. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open the Big Fish Games app.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click ‘Options’, then select the ‘Advanced’ tab at the top.
3. Select the ‘Alternate Method’ and try again.?

Then, download the game again. Please take a look at the other suggestions in the help article below if there's still trouble getting Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition to work.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Email our Technical Support Team if the help article suggestions don't work. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

New, Cannot get past cardinal

[Post New]by Catdancer4 on Apr 28, 18 12:59 PM
when I am getting the first brief on the case, I uncover Queen Isabella but it will not acknowledge my click. needless to say, this stops all gameplay. I am using Win 10.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 28, 18 6:24 PM
Hello Catdancer4,

I'm sorry Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition isn't working properly.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 6:25:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Catdancer4 on Apr 29, 18 10:47 AM
This was an in-game glitch, not a loading issue. I have found a workaround by Randomly clicking close, but not in the area of Princess Isabella. So I am good.

Go to: