efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

SR 2 22/7

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 24, 18 1:08 AM
Sorry, most likely this has been discussed on several threads already, and I'm taking a wild guess that I'm not the only one confused about all this, it's just the forum is loaded with spam and it's hard to find the right posts.

SO I'm posting a new, forgive me.
Until I can come up with a better solution, or better yet, until the devs hopefully fix the achievement to allow the new hos in the new SR to count for the achievement (which I'm really hoping they will btw!), I've decided to keep my SR2 open 22/7, meaning I will change to SR1 for a couple of hours every morning (GMT), so I can play the scene, and allow anyone else who might want to.
Keeping it mostly on SR2 makes more sense, 3 hos vs 1, they give a lot more income, they drop all needed items, and hopefully the devs will fix the achievement issue so we can all get passed this entire awkward confusion (if any of you are reading here - please do).

If anyone needs friends for this event, or in general,
my code is 688 530, PC version
(usually just EFI, currently says EFI SR2 22/7 lol). I don't expect you to send me gifts, just being neighbors to help with hos is perfectly fine, I do have good friends I exchange gifts with on a regular basis, but if you are interested in gifting, then first, thank you, and I'll gladly add you to the list and gift back every few days. Once the event is over you're welcome to stay but if it's just for the hos, really no hard feelings if you choose to remove, as you wish.
If any of my neighbors really need help with SR1 in different hours please let me know.

Thank you and happy gaming to all xxx

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 1:34:12 AM PST

Re:SR 2 22/7

[Post New]by ButterflyAus on Mar 24, 18 7:46 AM
Thank you for your post. I have just sent you an invite to be a friend (and not just for the spring event).

My player name is:
Butterfly

Friendcode:

I am a 2nd time around player, with a new computer system so decided to start the game again from the beginning to work my way into all the new features (eg, jigsaw puzzle) and have been enjoying the game afresh and enjoying relearning the characters' stories. I was surprised how soon some events happened to them!

On my old computer I was about a level 63, but stopped playing for a long time. I had many friends then, but now have only 1, my sister-in-law who plays from the UK (and isn't able to play every day) whereas I am in Australia. When I came back to playing I thought it very difficult to navigate the spam on the forum, and find friends without going through the dozens of pages of posts for friend requests. So thank you again for your post!!

Regards,
Butterfly

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 24, 18 2:25 PM
Hi, Efi24...

Sayadina got your invitation and accepted it. You sent it in response to my post saying if you need Room 2, mine is open until after the event ends. No gift exchange or expectations. Just offering a Spring 2 room.

Shawkn / Sayadina avatar.

marlo55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by marlo55 on Mar 24, 18 3:16 PM
Hi Efi24...

Have sent an invite to you - player name Marlo & happy to remain friends after the event

Cheers,

Marlo

marlo55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by marlo55 on Mar 24, 18 3:36 PM
Hi Butterfly,

Have sent an invite to you too. My player name is Marlo and I also live in Australia.

There is a great thread "PC Friend codes" which you'll usually find around the second page of the forum - start at the LAST page & work back ( these are the most recent posts ) I'm sure you'll find many good friends there

If you need anything special, put it on your wishlist and I'll try to help.

Cheers,

Marlo

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 24, 18 4:03 PM
Thank you everyone, very nice to meet you all
Gladly accepted all fr's so far, thank you for accepting mine too.
I'm very happy to remain friends after the event, no hard feelings if you rather remove when it ends, as you wish, it's all good and welcome xxx

wineoclock
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by wineoclock on Mar 25, 18 9:56 PM
Hi I also need SR friends will send an invite Pearla

Bethcamm
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Bethcamm on Mar 28, 18 6:45 PM
Yay! Thanks to the devs who listened, Spring room 2 HOS work for the achievement. We can all leave room 2 open. Lady Pirate

Go to: