Art of Murder - Cards of Destiny

[Post New]by karenplus4 on Jul 13, 10 9:42 PM
Hey, Does anyone know when Art of Murder - Cards of Destiny and Nancy Drew - Trail of the Twister will be coming to BFG? Any info would be appreciated!

Re:Art of Murder - Cards of Destiny

[Post New]by Glassy79 on Jul 11, 13 12:44 PM
is there a bug in the first game of "Art of Murder cards of destiny" I looked for the game on the forum. but it say there is no game? I'm locked in the very beginning od the game. and have tried at least 4 times to play it. with no luck at all. any reason why? I have deleted it and re-installed but no luck?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 11, 13 12:58 PM
Are you getting a message of some sort?

What type of system setup do you have? In other words, do your minimum requirements meet what is designated for the game, i.e.:

CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 2201 MB

Is everything updated to its latest version?
Adobe Flash Player?
Your graphics card driver?

I'll see if I can find any particular problems, but I didn't have any trouble. But in the mean time, here's a really good help article you can check out:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

(edited because I just can't seem to spell for beans today )

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 1:02:42 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 11, 13 1:42 PM
Hi Glassy79,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Issues like that can have a few different causes, but our help article here has some basic troubleshooting you can try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to look into that for you.

I'll also go ahead and move this thread over to the Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny Forum so game specific topics are all in one place.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 11, 13 5:09 PM
LOL bfgSeine. That's the same help article I gave him the link to!

Go to: