Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by redburger2 on Jun 1, 14 12:42 PM
Every time I try to send my pet out to get a chest the game locks up. Also when I click on the third item to pack for the airship, the game locks up. Anyone else having this problem? How do I fix this?

[Post New]by juniperberry on Jun 1, 14 12:42 PM
My daughter has noticed that when you are on the verge of getting your 50th achievement the game freezes when it tries to give you that achievement plus the one for getting 50 achievements. In other words, the game is trying to give 2 achievements at the same time. We were wondering if that is the problem. I have 49 achievements and am leery of trying for number 50.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jun 1, 14 2:03 PM
Thanks for the "achievement" tip...I forwarded it on to the customer service dept as an addition to my original request. It would be the 10th time using my pet, and it would be my 10th item win in the dice game. Four days from now it'll be 15 in a row for the knights...I hope they give me some pointers before then!

[Post New]by juniperberry on Jun 1, 14 2:31 PM
I hope so as well. Tomorrow will be day 30 for moving the knights for me. Fingers crossed that they get it fixed soon.

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Jun 1, 14 4:16 PM
On TiramaSue's recommendation, I checked my achievements and found that feeding a pet to send it after a chest would give me Breadwinner level 1 and that gaining that achievement would give me 30 achievements (Superstar level 1), so that fits the pattern others have reported.

[Post New]by kitys2lv67 on Jun 1, 14 5:45 PM
I have really enjoyed this game but every time that I play after I cut it off, it goes to another player's name and the game where I left off at is different. What can I do to make it stay to my user name. This didn't happen till after one of the updates that I installed for Midnight Castle...Please help, this is quite aggravating. Thank you.

update

[Post New]by luckiekat on Jun 1, 14 5:56 PM
When will the new update come out for the Keeper of the Castle? We just had an update 5/2714.

[Post New]by AnkeSchwiete on Jun 2, 14 12:46 AM
My game stuck when using a hint!!
Game freeze and I have to start new again!!
Need help!
(I hope my english is correct so I can get help..)

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

50th Achievment - freeze-crash-screech

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jun 2, 14 4:47 AM
I was clicking my hint button for the 80th time, which would have been my 50th achievement, and my pc locked up & emitted an annoying ringing/screeching sound - just like when you hit the mega jackpot on a slot machine. I shut down MC with the task manager, waited a few minutes and then re-opened the game. The next HO scene I went into, I tried the hint button again & got the same response! So I waited several hours, re-booted & same thing happened again! So I guess the 50th has a glitch.

Edited on 06/02/2014 at 4:54:41 AM PST

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jun 2, 14 5:58 AM
Today nothng I do gets recorded so nothing going towards any achievements at all
so all I can do is get some inventory for a bit but I have several achievements lurking so probably only got 3 days worth of doing anything left now
no announcements or acknowldegements for a while now which is unworthy
Come on guys at least let us know whats going on.
i feel so bad for friends sending me stuff as I am one away from achivement and cannot send anything and cant let them all know

wendy

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Jun 2, 14 6:04 AM
Please provide us a way to eliminate players from our friends list. Many players have left the game and it would be to everyone's advantage if we could clean house once in awhile.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jun 2, 14 9:24 AM
Just click the minus button next to their name. That's how I cleaned up my friends & invites that never responded. Then they go into your declined part of the house

cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Jun 2, 14 9:58 AM
I have crafted 6 pets and not recieved the 5 pet achievment why is this?

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 2, 14 10:35 AM
Good afternoon from Greece.

Today, I also encountered the "bell-like" sound when I crafted the 10th item. I had to close the game from the "task manager" and when I started it again I had the 10th item but in the "achievement tab" it appeared that I had crafted only 9 so the time passed and I did not take the achievement ....

After that suddenly my PC crashed and I had a "blue screen" .

I communicated with the CS and I am waiting .....!!

I am about to finish Level 24 which I hated because I had to craft the same items over and over again ..

I hope that the develpores will see into the problems and be better prepared before they launch an update.

Kisses,

Lia

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 2, 14 10:44 AM
G'day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe the trouble that you've been having with the most recent update to Midnight Castle.

I sincerely apologise for the trouble and I would like to assure you that all of the details are being collected and sent to the teams responsible for Midnight Castle for further investigation.

We anticipate having more news in the coming days and will absolutely keep you all updated.

bfgMurrumbidgee

squeeg1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by squeeg1 on Jun 2, 14 10:50 AM
The achievement counter for crafting pets isn't updating. I noticed that it hasn't just happened to me but I have seen threads on the forums about it happening to other people. As in, I have crafted 2 pets but the counter still says only 1 pet has been crafted so I have not completed the 1st tier of the achievement yet. I don't know about the other people nut I am playing on PC. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

[Post New]by jandetta on Jun 2, 14 12:40 PM
I also finally heard from the Tech team today. I have hope the issues will be solved soon.

Recently you asked us a question. Below is a summary of your question and our response.

Please respond if you need further assistance with your question.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Discussion Details

Our Response (Big Fish) June 02, 2014 10:57 AM
Hi Jandetta,

My name is Kathryn and I work very closely with the Midnight Castle team. please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in our reply and the reported trouble following the most recent update to the game.

The team is actively investigating the reports of freezing and crashing when completing tasks and accessing certain areas in the game.
We expect to have more details on a solution very soon.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 2, 14 2:45 PM
Today has been a very bad day for going into HOG without the Items list showing up (which means I have to close down the game and re-start). This happened 4 times in a row in one of the new areas.

Also, not getting coins for the 5 flowers is happening more frequently.

I hope these requests get fixed soon, they have been an ongoing issue for quite some time.

[Post New]by boxergirl on Jun 2, 14 3:30 PM
The game is freezing when clicking on flowers. I have did all suggestions in the help menu concerning freezing and crashing. I can only play game without playing the flowers.

[Post New]by Eyler93 on Jun 2, 14 4:48 PM
My game started freezing, playing weird music and eventually crashing after the update was installed. It started with trying to send an air ship or pet to fetch a treasure. It now happens when trying to complete a HOP. Is there a fix for this! I am so frustrated. I was just about ready to hit level 17 and now the game is pretty much useless now.

Go to: