craftysherry
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by craftysherry on Mar 12, 17 6:16 PM
helpmisterwizard wrote:I got a rusty nail as a gift; but every time I try to retrieve it I get a "lost server" message. I hit "retry" and I can put the nail back in the gifts I want and it immediately comes back as a received gift from the same person. I have given up trying and put the barrel in it's place. I have received other gifts from this person since but can't remove the nail from gifts received. I like keeping the nail on my gift list because it helps other players with an easy gift. I have deleted and reinstalled the game twice and it didn't help. please help me with this and previous issues I've submitted. Once again I have PC. Thank you

Hi helpmisterwizard,
This answer is in reguards to your nail gift and the words "lost server" ... you have a friendly glitch so count it as a bonus for as long as it lasts ! You'll never have to request it as a gift, you can help your friends who need it and if you have the Alter available you can sacrifice many for coin. I too have this friendly glitch It doesn't seem to harm the other player (after the original nail was accepted as a gift). So keep accepting it, guilt free, and enjoy the bounty

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 6:29:01 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 13, 17 8:16 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to report your experiences in the designated technical thread for Wanderland. I'm sorry to hear that various issues such as issues with quests, ship timers. We definitely want to help get things up and running with the issues reported here. It is recommended to refer to the following help page to run the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

Run Game as Administrator

If the above steps in the help page do not resolve the issues being experienced, or if there is a separate issue than what has been mentioned, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team if you haven't yet. Our Reps have the appropriate tools necessary to continue providing assistance.

For players who have already reached out to our Support Team, thank you for your patience as the teams works hard to help address the issues presented in the tickets.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgBellerophon

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Mar 23, 17 11:55 AM
I have the Belinik Army of Darkness quest going on, have already completed the quest by activating Demon Release Tools, but it's making me do it again after taking all the activators I collected.. Do I have to do this quest twice to complete it or is something going on.. I went through the steps above to run the program as an administrator and after doing so, couldn't launch the game at all, had to go back to original settings.. Can now run the game, but the quest is still there; I currently have Windows 10 on my laptop, game is running compatibility for Windows 8, messes up if I change it, don't know if that has anything to do with it?

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 23, 17 1:13 PM
Hi Aethne,

Thank you for taking the time to post what you are seeing within your game as well as what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Since running the game as an administrator should help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run appropriately, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Please provide details of what you are seeing and what occurs when changing amongst your settings. The support team has the appropriate tools to look into this further for you and provide assistance based on your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as the forums aren't equipped to provide in depth technical assistance. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by geno_aleshia on Mar 25, 17 2:51 PM
I click on the game to play it and nothing happens. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. I habe tried click on it in the manager and I have tried clicking on the shortcut on the desktop. This has been happening for two day so. It has been over two months since I have played it. Any help will be appriated I would really like to play the game again.

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 17 4:10 PM
Hello geno_aleshia,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is some trouble getting Wanderland to start playing. Since this seems to not be providing an error message and persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I'm going to recommend contacting our Customer Support Team as they will be able to assist from this point.

Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Using that report, our Reps will do their best to assist with this particular issue and will follow up as soon as they can. Our Reps have the tools and ability to look into this further and provide specific assistance based on your personal computer's configuration.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Mar 30, 17 3:24 PM
FIX THE SHIP OR REMOVE IT FROM PLAY! [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 03/30/2017 at 5:00:06 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 30, 17 5:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team absolutely understands the frustration that technical glitches in the game can cause. All of our teams here definitely don't want anyone to be encountering tech issues when playing their games, and we appreciate all who take the time to report these problems in the forums.

The forums don't support the tools that are needed to investigate technical matters, however the Moderation Team makes sure to pass along trends so that the appropriate teams are able to see them. Unfortunately, due to the variables that go into investigating tech problems we don't receive specific information regarding their status. However we've made sure to send the posts in the forums discussing the ship along to the right team.

If anyone is encountering a persistent glitch in the game and hasn't done so already, the best thing to do is contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can.

I also wanted to post a reminder of our Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We request that users please refrain from attacking, insulting, or otherwise drawing negative attention to others. This way we can all help to keep the forums respectful and enjoyable for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 03/30/2017 at 5:07:30 PM PST

[Post New]by lobajazz on Apr 3, 17 3:21 PM
Gailena wrote:I have been playing Wanderland for about 3 days and now its not saving my progress. every time I load the game I am on level 8 and starts in the same spot. All progress I make is lost when I end game and then start up again.

Similar for me, only I WAS level 8...
I reached level 8 AND even bought 5000 Coins and 50 Gems in a special offer for 0,99 $..
I played a lot and gained much so I had about 12000 coins and exactly 102 Gems, and now: all gone!
Achievements, collections, rewards, friends, the whole progress...all gone
All the HOP sites closed again. I had the bridge built, the Taverna open, the Shipwreck too...at the Sleeping Beauty and Leprechaun gates I already solved a few riddles and found some Cards for the Tavern.
Had already started the Treasure Map, 4 HOPs finished even though I had to lift the Mirror-Curse, upgraded the Gold-Statue to 50 coins every 10 minutes. I really enjoyed playing...
THEN: after reloading, because the game lagged too much, I had to start all over again from level 1!
I tried "running as Administrator" but no change. The game is stuck on level 2.
PLEASE fix it. I won't play any more unless I get my progress back.
At least the Coins and Gems should be returned to me. Including the ones I already piled up.
If I could post a screenshot here, I would show the receipt of the purchase.

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 4:00:54 PM PST

Can't Gift to Friend --- Wanderland

[Post New]by sugarglyder on Apr 4, 17 11:34 AM
I am only able to gift twice a week.
I gift to my friends then I can't gift again for 2 to 4 days.

What can I do to fix this.
I know, I can't do a reinstalled the game.
The last time I did I lost everything.
I lost my level, rubies, coins...ect.

I have logged out on the Big Fish game page & re-logged in.
It still can't gift.

Thank you,
Sugar

Edited on 04/04/2017 at 11:35:32 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 4, 17 12:08 PM
Hi All,

I understand that some people are seeing issues in the game, and I wanted to stop in with help.

lobajazz, I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering these problems! I understand that running the game in Administrator hasn't helped to resolve these, and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know the steps you've already tried.

It sounds like you had also purchased some Coins and Rubies, but they disappeared. Since these issues are persisting and that currency was lost, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. I'd like to be able to assist myself, however the forums don't contain the tools that I'd need to do so. While this is the case, our Reps will be happy to look into the situation, and are able to provide customized assistance for a variety of issues.

sugarglyder, I understand that there's been some trouble sending gifts to friends in the game. It may be useful to try the steps in the help article I've included below. This help article includes info and steps that can assist in making sure that the game has the resources it needs to run properly:

If the problem continues, I then encourage getting in touch with that Technical Support Team and including a Dr. Felix Report, as mentioned above. One of our Reps will certainly be willing to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by lobajazz on Apr 5, 17 9:15 AM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi All,

I understand that some people are seeing issues in the game, and I wanted to stop in with help.

lobajazz, I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering these problems! I understand that running the game in Administrator hasn't helped to resolve these, and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know the steps you've already tried.

It sounds like you had also purchased some Coins and Rubies, but they disappeared. Since these issues are persisting and that currency was lost, I recommend contacting our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229824447">Dr. Felix Report</a>. I'd like to be able to assist myself, however the forums don't contain the tools that I'd need to do so. While this is the case, our Reps will be happy to look into the situation, and are able to provide customized assistance for a variety of issues.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

well, I did, but I never got an answer

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 5, 17 11:19 AM
Hello lobajazz,

I'm sorry that a response seems to not have come in yet. Our Customer Support team does their best to follow up as soon as possible when issues like that occur. I've taken the liberty of checking in on this request with our Reps and it sounds like there was a recent response sent today (April 5, 2017) addressing the concerns that were brought to our team's attention.

I hope that the email that was provided was able to resolve that issue and I recommend replying directly to that email if you would like further assistance with that issue. It's also recommended to not create multiple requests for the same issue if possible as this can cause our Reps response time to take longer. Our Reps will be sure to follow up should you need additional assistance, and I want to thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/05/2017 at 11:20:41 AM PST

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Apr 6, 17 11:45 AM
Just letting you guys know that ALL of my friends just disappeared from my Friends List in the game... I opened the menu and only had 3, closed it, opened it again and it dropped to 1, closed the menu and reopened it, all gone.. Closed the game, reloaded it, friends are still gone... I'll wait it out, see if they return; in the meantime, I'll just repost my ID in the "Friends" thread...

UPDATE: Don't know how it happened, but it looks like my Friend's List was restored; thanks!! I think ... o_0

Edited on 04/06/2017 at 8:03:34 PM PST

CJoy3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by CJoy3 on Apr 7, 17 1:26 PM
I have noticed now for three days that when I go to any of the game scenes (Library, Crypt, Ice Cave etc.) that I get no points for completing the scene. I have been stuck at the same percentage at each level, no matter how many times I play a HO scene. I run Windows 10 and have never had a problem, until now.

little buggy but i still enjoy playing it

[Post New]by imightneedthis on Apr 9, 17 7:01 PM
I installed the game on my other laptop. Seemed like it was working well but a few bugs appeared. Sometimes I got unlimited treasure chest from the quest on the treasure map. I thought it was a bonus cause I liked playing that part of the game too. Maybe that would be great for someone who liked the tournaments but I like the quest part of the game. I got to level 59 & there were no more quest. I even finished the part with Aladdin & that gate closed. I still had gates open & no progress although I had plenty of items from the unlimited treasure chest. I did spend about $30 on rubies to also help me get to that level. The last time I played that game on my other computer I was in a tournament & it was stuck there giving me the prize over & over again that I had won in the tournament. I was also getting errors on my computer. Don't know if it had anything to do with the game or not. I couldn't do a restore to an earlier point on my computer so I ended up having to do a factory reset which I ended up losing a lot of programs & files. I tried many times to fix the errors but I felt I had no choice but to factory reset. During this decision time before I did a factory reset, I installed Wanderland on another computer trying to find out why I was not having any more quest. I never received the salamander & that threw the whole game off. I started out at the low level again on that computer & now am at level 23. I just love the game. Beautiful style & well put together. So much appeal to different taste in games. So after I did a factory reset, I wanted to install the game from the beginning back into my other computer. I installed it again but it went right back to the place I was at where it was before, not from beginning level. It might be helpful to put a list of items that need to be acquired to finish each gate. Maybe that's a spoiler but I would have known long ago that I was missing the salamander instead of keeping on playing hoping the quest would come back. After going through all that, I really do like that game. It's fun & challenging. I won't be installing it back on my other computer though. Took me a while to install the printer & a few programs I did have on disk. I did lose all my photos of my grandchildren, music & a few other things. I'll live. There are bugs with not receiving the salamander & unlimited treasure chests. Although the game sometimes has bugs but i still enjoy playing it. You're very talented in making it.

queenalot
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by queenalot on Apr 10, 17 11:45 AM
Game Reset to Level One!!!

My ID is 224140. Today when I logged on, my level was reset to ONE from 109.

I have the same friend list, but two gift slots show as locked. My ruby dragon is gone. I hope this can be reset. I play as Elanor. Thanks for your help.

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 12, 17 4:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for being willing to report issues found while playing Wanderland here. It sounds like there are a few similar issues and I'd like to provide some troubleshooting as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team should more help be necessary.

Aethne, thank you for following up with seeing your Friend's List come back. That's excellent news and I hope that you continue enjoying the game!

CJoy3, I'm sorry to hear no progress seems to be happening when visiting those scenes in the game. What I recommend in this case is to see if providing this particular game more permissions is able to help get that progress to appear as expected. You can do this by running the game as an Administrator and just in case it is helpful, the following page contains a guide on how to run a game as one:

imightneedthis, I'm sorry to hear that progress seems to have been lost at one point. While it sounds like this issue was worked around by continuing on a new save, I want to encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support Team should progress be lost again using the steps that will be provided later in this post. Thank you for your time and for letting us know your experiences with the game.

queenalot, it sounds like the progress for your game was reset. I apologize that this has occurred and want to recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team for further assistance with that progress. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Wanderland - Ship not returning

[Post New]by miklinver on Apr 14, 17 11:03 AM
Thank you bfgBellerophon & craftysherry for replying re my wanderland problem. I hope the ship will be returning soon. Thanks for a great game.

gimmeemo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

All QUESTS zzz's, + not rcvg rewards for missions!

[Post New]by gimmeemo on Apr 15, 17 11:43 PM
None of my quest's are awake. My grandaughter started a game and she has had completely different quest's and rewards than I had. She's level 13 and I'm 35. I also find that once I complete a mission from the side bar, I'm not getting the gold and energy that is promised once I finish it! I've spent well over $300 in 1 1/2 month's that I've been playing. I got hooked, now I'm so disgusted for feeling taken advantage of. Should I just stop playing until they get the quest's going? Is it an actual tech problem? Or does it just stop for everyone once you've completed a few quests? I won't spend a dime on my grandaughter's game, but surely I should rcv compensation for all I've spent in game for a game that for all intent's and purpose's has completely frozen for me. I would appreciate an answer. Ive been a BigFish member for so many yrs.

Thank you

Go to: