PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Jun 9, 17 5:27 PM
Hello neighbors! I am limited on time tonight and tomorrow, so I had to mass-gift. I should be able to return to wish-list gifting tomorrow night. See you all then! -jen

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Jun 9, 17 7:51 PM
Awesome neighbors of mine,

I have to go out of town this weekend on a business trip so I will not be able to gift tomorrow (Saturday). I hope to be back by Sunday, but I likely will not be back in time to gift. I apologize!

Much love,
Danielle

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Jun 9, 17 10:29 PM
Most Kind Neighbors,

Thank you for your gifts of food to my hungry dragons over the past few hours! I have just graduated from the Ice Cavern to the Mushroom Forest with your help

Regards,
Grogar

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Jun 10, 17 3:23 PM
Thanks to our very generous neighbors, dionysia00, janawie, swainger, spotleopard, aurendl01, podcuk, & sir_vival. I hope I didn't miss anyone, but all of a sudden it went really fast. I really appreciate you helping me with the Movie Set dragon.

I appreciate all our amazing neighbors!

John

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,505 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jun 16, 17 3:12 PM
Severe thunderstorms. Couldn't gift everyone. Will try tomorrow. Sorry.

glca
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jun 16, 17 3:18 PM
No problem clm! Thank you to my awesome, generous neighbors for feeding my Mysterious Tower dragon! Podcuk, spotleopard, dionysia00, swainger, DoraTheDestroyer & MarioBoss.

You neighbors rock! I'm ever so grateful!

Gabrielle

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Jun 17, 17 3:35 PM
Thank you neighbors Podcuk, aurendel01, MarioBOSS, sir_vival, swainger, dionysia & meededme for feeding my Skeleton Dragon! It is so good to have such generous neighbors.

John

Druidia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Druidia on Jun 19, 17 7:09 AM
To my so generous neighbors... My apologies for sporadic gifting over the past few days as the game has not been kind to me for a while now. Normally I go thru my friends gifting - first - to those having something on their wishlist I can help with. This is then followed up with a mass gift send to anyone else so everybody (I hope!) gets something useful. In every attempt to do so, however, the game will crash (yes, I've done the clearing of the cache and so forth). It has also been crashing more often at other times as well, but I've not been able to detect a pattern there. VERY frustrating!

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Jun 20, 17 12:53 PM
Hi, Neighbors;

Just a note to let you know that I am unable to login/stay logged in to the game for any length of time; also, I am unable to visit & gift individually, but discovered today that I can at least mass gift when I can get logged in.

I have notified Technical Services, so we will see.

Hope to see you on a more regular basis soon

kouinata
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by kouinata on Jun 25, 17 11:04 AM
Thank you very much the wonderful neighbors who they has feeding my dragons in the Valley. I was playing comps and I saw only few contributors. Thank you everyone for your help! Have fun, my friends!

India1435
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Jun 28, 17 3:38 AM
To my awesome, kind, generous and lovely neighbours, thank you so very much for feeding my dragons. I stepped away this morning to make some tea and when I returned the Prairie dragon pup was sated. Only person I saw was dirio, thank you honey-bun but to the others that contributed, you have my undying gratitude.

Indy

[Post New]by Annevans on Jun 30, 17 3:50 AM
Hi have played midnight castle since the beginning and have upgraded my I pad have got my game back but unfortunately no friends at all my old I'd was i1929608 level 76 my new friend code is i2506334 would realy love my old friends back and new ones would be welcome x

karenf
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Jun 30, 17 6:07 AM
Don't know who did it, but thanks for feeding the dragon finished so I could check out the Prairie. Karen

dirio1
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by dirio1 on Jun 30, 17 1:36 PM
Didn't see who finished feeding to send me to the Witch's Room. Thank you!

glca
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jul 2, 17 1:48 PM
Thank you wonderful Ns for helping my little Initiation Hall dragon! I was trying to get John's puter to refresh & it didn't want to. I only saw spiru, dionysia & Zirz. Thank you & whoever I missed! Always grateful for our wonderful Ns.
Gabrielle

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Jul 3, 17 4:55 AM
thanks to my generous neighbours who fed the dragon to underwater world. I finally made it!

glca
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jul 3, 17 3:20 PM
Thank you so much swainger, aurendel01, draeko1 & Zeefense for feeding my dragon for the Pixies!!!

We are truly blessed with wonderful neighbors!

Gabrielle

Kiki118
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Kiki118 on Jul 4, 17 11:06 AM
I want to say a great big Thank You to all my wonderful neighbors that are so generous in your gift-giving and in feeding my dragons. You make this game fun for me!!

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Jul 4, 17 3:15 PM
Thank you so much dreako1, Podcuk, DoraTheDestroyer & MarioBOSS for completely slaying my Microworld dragon!! I wouldn't be surprised if he crawls into his lair for quite some time after that!

Gratefully,
John

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Jul 7, 17 3:51 AM
Hello friends! Been gone awhile.....may be a bit longer....I put in a ticket and a couple rants in the tech thread, but I cannot get back into RoM! Was happy I even remembered my password! Impressive. I shall do my best to keep trying. Just wanted to shout out to let some old pals know I am still around and kicking. Ask the spider that I danced with today I won, if anyone was placing bets

Go to: