Christmas Consortium Report

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by susanlnels on Oct 1, 16 9:53 PM
I have pumpkins on all 3 of my games and only still need them on my 3rd game and my 3rd game has snowflakes .

If anyone needs pumpkins:

Suenamie2 407651, New number is 347711
Suenamie 315166, New number is 620914
Suenamie3 373705, New number is 621001 snowflakes too

Happy gaming everyone!

Sue (Suenamie)

Edited on 10/30/2016 at 3:53:36 PM PST

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Oct 2, 16 6:18 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:

Hi bitoluck7,

Welcome to the Consortium thread. I will send you a PM, Cheryl. The PM (private message) will appear in the My Messages found in your profile box on the right hand side of the screen (as you look at the screen). Thank you for reaching out to us.

Have fun in the castle everyone.

Dot
Consortium Co-ordinator.

Dot I've also sent a pm to Cheryl/bitoluck7 offering to help with Christmas Cards.

Norry

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Oct 2, 16 9:59 AM
Hi Norry,

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
Thank you for sending a PM to Cheryl. She has answered me and said she would like to get the Special Event pets.

Hi susaninels,

Congratulations on getting the All Hallows Jack avatar on both your Suenamie & your Suenamie 2 games. Suenamie 3 can't be too far behind?? Thank you for letting us know what you have available on your games. Saw your cowboy avatar - well done!

Hi Alexandr@,

Got your PM. Answer on its way soon. Thank you & the answer is yes!

Take care everyone.

Dot

Edited on 10/02/2016 at 10:02:57 AM PST

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Oct 2, 16 6:02 PM
Thank you Dot !! My 3rd one still needs 1400 pumpkins because I only just started seriously trying to get that on that game . Congrats on your Gunslinger on your games too!

Sue (Suenamie)

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Oct 3, 16 8:08 AM
susanlnels wrote:Thank you Dot !! My 3rd one still needs 1400 pumpkins because I only just started seriously trying to get that on that game . Congrats on your Gunslinger on your games too!

Sue (Suenamie)

Hi Sue I don't need that many pumpkins but I will send you an invite to my NuttyNana game.
I'm sure I will continue swapping for a while as i am already swapping with others. I also need snowflakes although they are not on my wish list at the moment.

Norry

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Oct 21, 16 1:51 AM
Thank you Norry ! I had never read your response till tonight but have appreciated NuttyNana's friendship!

I appreciate your help and will help others with last years Fall Event pet parts from my first 2 games that have them already .

Sue (Suenamie)

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Oct 30, 16 11:28 AM

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 30, 16 1:31 PM
I have lots of Christmas cards, pumpkins, and fall pet items to share, but would really love some help with spring items -- flowers, smiles and colored eggs. If anyone has these to spare, I'd love to be added. I promise you'll find nice surprises under your Christmas tree from me when the time comes! My existing friends are super-generous, but I think most of them don't have spring stuff lying around.

Mims, 496686

redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by redrose70 on Oct 30, 16 8:40 PM
Hi begwood1, I was reading through the forum and came across your post saying you need spring items and flowers. I have a lot of flowers I will send you an invite. My game name is NANC if you want to accept or you can PM me.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Nov 1, 16 5:37 PM
Hey all you Event Items Seekers!!!

Just a reminder from Santa datsalotta and Spring Chicken Piesy. Both games alive and well and priority gifting Event items as usual.

Available now:

Spring Items also Pumpkins and other Fall Event items 478373 for PC users.

Christmas Items mostly and limited Spring and Fall Event items 383685 for PC users.

Will accept your invites for these special event item gifts. Once the event gifting has reached your goals, it's OK to delete me as a friend. Thank you for your interest.

Taking this opportunity to all friends of piesy and datsalotta. Thank you for helping me help others
HUGS to you all.
PS - Any questions please pm me.

Edited on 11/01/2016 at 5:39:09 PM PST

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Nov 1, 16 7:38 PM
please need :

4 red
4 green
4blue
cards to craft the reindeer.
my id is:426786 thank you

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 1, 16 7:51 PM
Hi Orabashary,

I'm already a friend of yours (game name is Mims) -- I'll keep sending cards! I have quite a few of each color, so you'll be getting one from me every day or two until you take them off your list.

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Nov 2, 16 9:33 AM
thank you, thank you, appreciate your help.until recently i played only whit "john" and missed a lot.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 2, 16 8:56 PM
This is nice!
Can use ANYTHING! Friends too. Trying to restart my iPad game
i2354287
Is it expected to re-gift? I try ..
I have to say this is so generous of you all.
I never heard of this, I posted about having extra items for the FE for my main game (pc) Should have done it here.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 3, 16 8:21 AM
I am a member of the Consortium.........have to get something off my chest. I don't know if the other members feel this way or have had these same PM's......but here goes.........

I have had numerous PM's from players DEMANDING to get in on "the freebies"......DEMANDING I friend and then gift them as its "my job"........to set the record straight.........it is NOT my job.........I am NOT an employee of BF, I am a regular player just like you, trying to play my game and then starting another game I am playing to help with the Consortium.

Other players gift me items they have extras of........they earned them and then gifted to me, using their gift slots.........I am using my wish list slots and then my gifting slots to help players with event items..........and I try very hard to gift back my "donors".

I am GLAD to HELP.........I am glad to use my wish list and gifting slots to help........but I am tired of the misconceptions that the Consortium is "free". Someone earned these items, then gifted them instead of selling them.

Have had some players ask me to do rounds of clicking pumpkins and then gift to them as they "cant face doing 50 more pumpkins and are taking the rest of the event off"..........I don't mind HELPING, but I will not do it for you.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 3, 16 8:38 AM
Does make you wonder how some think you got those items... as if they "magically" appeared out of thin air....

HUUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to ya Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!

and HUGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS to all the Consortium and elves

ElliG
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by ElliG on Nov 3, 16 11:02 AM
Well said Susie

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on Nov 3, 16 2:59 PM
Thank you Susie. You said exactly what I have been wanting to say for quite awhile.

Thank you from ohmy and her gang

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Nov 7, 16 11:10 AM
Thanks Susie

Have not had these outright demands but I agree with you.
In this thread I have had replies to my posts, saying that I don't need to gift back to them (donors). So I just wanted to show the generous side of most players, not to mention the loads of appreciative comments.

Thanks gohill for the HuGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGs! Love you too.

One comment for all players we send Consortium gifts. It's OK to delete us as friends as the goals you set for achievements/pets have been accomplished. And please don't be offended if we delete you if we have not heard from you an a while.
Personally, I accept all invites. The friends lists have totalled over 100 for some time now. I want to pare this down some.

Needed to air this out too.
Needless to say will still be gifting Event items to help.

datsalotta ghosts right now / piesy

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 11:10:57 AM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 13, 16 7:02 PM
Hi cbtx. WELCOME to the Consortium.

I have sent you a PM.

Dot

Go to: