RAMESES RISE OF THE EMPIRE - DEVELOPERS

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Mar 24, 18 3:37 PM
The Bonus Levels

Level 12 calls for 2 palaces and shows them on the grid in the Strategy Guide, however, the Strategy Guide for that level says NOTHING about them. They will not fit on the grid as there are blocks missing. So bonus ends for me at level 12. Not 20 as game shows... Please fix this little mishap. Thanks Much.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:RAMESES RISE OF THE EMPIRE - DEVELOPERS

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 24, 18 4:11 PM
Hello pluckylickyduck,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams. Have a wonderful day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Mar 25, 18 10:43 AM
My SINCEREST and MOST HUMBLE APOLOGIES!

I was able to Magnify the photo in the Guide and realized it only called for one Palace to lvl 2. Very sorry. Thank you for being so quick to see my post! My eyes are not what they once were... time for a new perscription? LOL...

Thanks again! You All ROCK!

Re:RAMESES RISE OF THE EMPIRE - DEVELOPERS Level 48

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Apr 3, 18 8:17 AM
level 48 seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:RAMESES RISE OF THE EMPIRE - DEVELOPERS Level 48

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 3, 18 6:03 PM
starlightsaffron wrote:level 48 seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

I replied to your thread. It is possible since I've done it a couple of times. In addition to the strategy guide picture, make sure to read the instructions as well.

julesy

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 5, 18 10:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for swimming by and offering advice and updates! I'm really glad you're all willing to help one another. Best wishes to all.

bfgBeruna

Go to: