redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

How does one build anything in this game?

[Post New]by redw00d on Mar 24, 18 4:21 PM
I am frustrated on Level 3 And I LOVE this style of game. I click on the building, on the little rectangle on the part of the information about the building, I get a shadowy thing, I move my mouse to where the shadowy thing lines up with the plot, click the left mouse, Nothing. Try again, click the right mouse. Nothing. I have a touch screen. Try again. Move the shadowy thing over a plot, punch the screen.

Nothing.

BAD DEVELOPERS. Big Fish, scrap this game. But do put out more builder/not dinner dash type games.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:How does one build anything in this game?

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 24, 18 5:50 PM
Sorry, you cannot blame the developers for this. The little grid that is shown in the corner for each building type merely shows you the grid in which it will fit. If any red displays when you hover over a lot, that means constructing that type of structure on that lot will not fit. To actually BUILD something, click on the type of structure (not on the little grid in the corner), then on the lot.

julesy

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:How does one build anything in this game?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 26, 18 6:27 PM
Its not the game, its not that different than any other builder. Maybe start with an easier game & work your way up to this?

Go to: