bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 14, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era forum

[Post New]by failte on Aug 12, 10 12:48 PM
I'm stuck at the level where you need to build 9 crop and 9 livestock and 300 happiness. Any suggestions? I have tried to build manshio and castle to get money but have had zero luck completing this level...

[Post New]by failte on Aug 12, 10 1:53 PM
Ignore that -found it further down onthe forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Aug 27, 10 8:49 AM
Where have all the building fishies gone?

No-one has been around for days!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Aug 27, 10 8:50 AM
Or have I stuck my questions in the wrong place?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Welcome to Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era forum

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 30, 10 7:35 PM
Eventually wrote:Or have I stuck my questions in the wrong place?
Quite probably, I'm afraid. You're better off 1) seeing if there's already a thread on your subject (as almost always, I urge the Advanced Forum Search feature) and 2) if there isn't, starting one.

I'm not quite sure what this sticky thread is even for--there's one sticky thread explicitly for technical questions and another for (presumably) non-technical comments, so that pretty well exhausts the field.

And besides, none of these sticky threads ever get blue dots beside them, so you have to notice the dates of last postings to know if there's anything fresh in them, which is more work. Hence my advice above.

Edited on 08/30/2010 at 7:39:09 PM PST

bimanora
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bimanora on Sep 21, 10 5:50 AM
failte wrote:I'm stuck at the level where you need to build 9 crop and 9 livestock and 300 happiness. Any suggestions? I have tried to build manshio and castle to get money but have had zero luck completing this level...

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 22, 10 6:06 AM
bimanora wrote:
failte wrote:Any suggestions?
If this is a question, then that level's number would be quite appropriate.
'A mansion' and 'a castle' is the way to get money? Hmm, i usually sell several castles then build many more castles and upgrade some/all of them and sit on them until i've bought the entire map and enough materials and workforce, then i demolish everything and build the requested stuff. There's no way to tell when to do what, it's just, play aggressively and react quickly to whatever happens.

An obvious 'cheat' i always use: i play in windowed mode and click outside the game's window when i need to think and count, it's so fortunate that the game gets paused without annoying messages that would obstruct the view.

srje
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by srje on May 31, 12 1:29 PM
failte wrote:I'm stuck at the level where you need to build 9 crop and 9 livestock and 300 happiness. Any suggestions? I have tried to build manshio and castle to get money but have had zero luck completing this level...

Go to: