charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

AIR SHIP ITEM

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 25, 18 12:14 PM
THEY ARE DROPPING FOR ME IN ROOM 2 . HOPE YOU GET SOME IN YOUR ROOMS.. I KNOW THERE IS A THREAD SOMEWHERE ABOUT THE LACK BUT COULD NOT FIND IT.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

AIR SHIP ITEM

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 25, 18 12:44 PM
1 AIRSHIP ITEM DROPS FROM EVERY HOS - REGULAR AND SEASONAL.

THE LACK OF AIRSHIP ITEMS STEMS FROM THE AIRSHIP REQUIRING SO MUCH MORE THE HIGHER YOUR GAME LEVEL IS. IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO ENOUGH SEARCHING HOS DAILY TO KEEP UP WITH ITS DEMANDS WHILE WORKING ON DAILY QUEST REQUIREMENTS, TRINA, AND CASTLE CHALLENGES.

SOME PLAYERS WANT TO COMPLETE THESE ACHIEVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES BUT ARE STRUGGLING TO DO ENOUGH HOS DAILY TO HAVE ENOUGH AIRSHIP ITEMS TO WORK ON THEM.

WHEN AT THE LEVEL IN THE 80'S THE AIRSHIP REQUIREMENTS ARE AROUND 300 WHEELS AND ABOVE. THAT EQUALS 100 HOS SEARCHES. TRANSLATING TO 200 HOS PER MOST DAILY QUESTS.

ONCE, WHILE RUNNING AN AMULET, I'VE COMPLETED ENOUGH DAILY QUESTS TO EQUAL OVER 750 AIRSHIP ITEMS IN ONE HOUR. THAT'S ABOUT 10 STRAIGHT HOURS OF HOS WITHOUT A BREAK TO EARN THAT BACK IN ORDER TO KEEP WORKING ON THE ACHIEVEMENT.

TRINA WANTS ME TO GIVE HER WHEELS ABOUT 50% OF THE TIME ACCORDING TO MY RECORDS. FOR KEY MASTER ACHIEVEMENT THAT EQUALS 250,000 AIRSHIP ITEMS NEEDED AT MINIMUM. ROUGHLY 700 HOS PER DAY (EVERY SINGLE DAY) FOR ONE FULL YEAR.

I CAN'T KEEP UP THAT PACE LIKE OTHERS CAN. ADD IN DAILY QUESTS AND CASTLE CHALLENGES AND IT BECOMES A BIGGER ISSUE.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE DEV'S NEED TO HEAR OUR CRIES AND PROGRAM A FIX TO THE AIRSHIP ITEM CRISIS. SADLY, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:AIR SHIP ITEM

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 25, 18 12:52 PM
OH, SO THAT IS THE PROBLEM. I GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING I RARELY DO THE AIR SHIP. I DO USE THEM FOR MY FRIENDS.

I HAVE OVER A 1000 OF EVERYTHING.

SHARLENE

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 25, 18 1:19 PM
charlieisr wrote:OH, SO THAT IS THE PROBLEM. I GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING I RARELY DO THE AIR SHIP. I DO USE THEM FOR MY FRIENDS.

I HAVE OVER A 1000 OF EVERYTHING.

SHARLENE

SOME PLAYERS HAVE SEEN A 375 WHEEL AIRSHIP.

IT TAKES 125 ITEMS TO PACK IT.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Mar 25, 18 2:05 PM
I'm only at level 36 and Trina wants 300!! That is way too much.

Go to: